2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 35
Blood of Sudan by far, it is the easiest weapon to get headshots with (in my opinion) and you have plenty of ammunition with quick kills and low req cost.
Answer
Arclight for the WIN! The ArcLight has the power to destroy any enemy that dares walk in its path all you have to do is hold and release when you feel that there is an enemy anywhere near you I was battling it out with the nornfang and I felt that the ArcLight won because the nornfang is a long-range weapon plus you need to turn over fast enough and have fast enough reflexes to shoot and kill the enemy but with the ArcLight all you need to do is have the trigger held down and ready to release when you feel that there is a hostile near you the ArcLight goes insanely fast and can destroy anything it's good for taking out vehicles but not tanks or mantises only driving Vehicles if you understand The Arc Light comes in handy in short-range mid-range and in some cases long-range and this is why I feel that the ArcLight is better than the nornfang and why it's the best weapon
jorgie's chaingun? according to the youtuber Luke TheNotable
Hands down, The Answer. If no one has anything to counter you and/or you're careful with when you use it, you're a walking beacon of death. Blaze of Glory is nice (almost unfair with the range it has for a shotgun), but I'm not using that unless I have intentions of raiding/protecting bases. But if I'm hunting for kills, very few things in the weapon pool match The Answer's sheer savagery in terms of ease of killing and range it can effectively kill at.
Jorges chaingun its same level than the answer and kills faster i believe, adding increased speed and strenght
I’m strait old school sniper and BR secondary
I don't like REQs but when I do I use Ad Victoriam, The Answer or Selene's Lance! For vehicles any tank is ideal.
The answer is by far the best gun in the game, its fast and it has explosive ammo not to mention how cool it looks. Saws are beast anyway as soon as i get a saw on the field i'm unstoppable.
Nornfang all the way
best is subjective and well quad barrel rocket laucnche ris awsome
there are no pocket nukes in halo yet even though george snuck one on the night of solace
The Answer does quick work on foes!
Hands down, The Answer. If no one has anything to counter you and/or you're careful with when you use it, you're a walking beacon of death. Blaze of Glory is nice (almost unfair with the range it has for a shotgun), but I'm not using that unless I have intentions of raiding/protecting bases. But if I'm hunting for kills, very few things in the weapon pool match The Answer's sheer savagery in terms of ease of killing and range it can effectively kill at.
If you can stay in close quarters the blaze of glory it has the most range of all shotguns and reloads it's own mag in one bullet.
The answer is the best overall weapon it's fast time to kill and large mag makes it a weapon most people will have to put effort into killing you.
FTB Taterz wrote:
A few matches ago I killed someone that had the answer and almost full ammo. I went back to base and REQ’d a Blaze of Glory, then proceeded to get a 17 killstreak. I only died because of some check sniper with a Krith’s Left Hand
So you're good at the game, what about it?
eLantern wrote:
The Top REQ weapons: (for player vs player encounters)

Nornfang
Prophets' Bane
The Answer
Archlight
Tartarus' Gavel
SPNKr Prime
Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta

Honorable Mention: (specifically for its role to address vehicles)

Endgame
That's a rather costly list
My personal favorite req is the Blood of Suban. It's like a needler on steroids and it pretty much can wreck players and light vehicles in mere seconds. It's also not super expensive.
I still stand by "The Answer". Amazing, amazing weapon
Just recently started playing this game and just got "the answer" in a req pack. Looking forward to trying it out based on what's being said in this thread.
best req weapon is my fist lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 35