1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35
I'm saying for any type of warzone, the Random Weapon of any level is great, I've gotten Jorge's chaingun from an uncommon random req, and my friend has gotten the SPNKR prime from a common.

For Warzone Turbo (Ahh, Sweat)
I use a pretty sweaty combo.
I did this for a game on Battle of Noctus.
So, The SPNKR Prime with:
Damage Boost II
Overshield III
Speed boost II
Active Camo III

Of course we triple capped and won like, a minute later.
FTB Taterz wrote:
So what would be the best REQ weapon for the kill potential and ease (how likely is it to reach its kill potential) while taking into consideration REQ Level and rarity?
Off the top of my head I would think the Blaze of Glory because you get fifteen shots, with insane dang and it’s not hard to aim. Additionally, it’s a rare weapon at level 4.
That being said The Answer is also a Rare but at level 6 it is a little more costly to REQ. It kills in seven shots I believe, and it’s not terribly hard to kill with. I think the Blaze of Glory would probably be on par though.
What do you guys think?
i think it is nornfang
Hailstorm in my opinion. It's cheap and can be req-ed often and early and has an insane TTK for what it is.
I notice a lot of people throwing out stuff like the Nornfang and Spnkr Prime which are great for quick kills but the point is to take into consideration rarity and energy cost.
XLR8 wrote:
Can’t hit the nae nae without a whip-lash
Haha, that was so stupid it was funny.
FTB Taterz wrote:
I notice a lot of people throwing out stuff like the Nornfang and Spnkr Prime which are great for quick kills but the point is to take into consideration rarity and energy cost.
The Thread's Headline Question was just: BEST REQ WEAPON?

That question alone leaves the context open for interpretation. There's probably plenty of respondents who didn't bother to read your included post which gives a little extra clarity regarding the context you were trying to examine. Plus, there are those who don't use the REQ weapons within the Warzone environment often, such as myself, so I based a lot of my opinion off of playing with them in Super Fiesta, Huskey Raid, and Gun Game (customs only). From that perspective and environment I gave a short list of the Best REQ Weapons for player-vs-player encounters.

Only after reading how other people included references for specific game-play situations within Warzone did I notice that my list didn't include an ideal weapon for dealing with pesty vehicles, so I added an Honorable Mention for just that reason.

If Rarity and Energy Cost matter most then perhaps what you seek is a list for Best REQ Weapons per individual REQ level with reference to their ideal purpose/role (Player vs Player Close Range or Player vs Player Mid to Long Range or Player vs Vehicle).
"The Answer" hasn't changed for me.
My favourite req weapon is the whisperd truth it takes around 2-3 shots to kill an enemy
My favourite req weapon is the whisperd truth it takes around 2-3 shots to kill an enemy
Also a personal favorite of mine; though, it didn't quite make my cut for "BEST". It would have been my next addition to the list though because pairing it with Advanced Sensors and Active Camo within WZ/WZA grants you a ridiculously lethal stealth capability.
Exenius wrote:
Hailstorm in my opinion. It's cheap and can be req-ed often and early and has an insane TTK for what it is.
One of my favourite weapons. Very underrated
Oooh, its a tie between Blaze of Glory or The Answer definitely.
XLR8 wrote:
Can’t hit the nae nae without a whip-lash
Preach brother 🙏🙏🙏
Legitsky wrote:
Jorge’s chaingun is legit!
With a overshield
Hailstorm deals with player faster than an assassination animation can stop.
Jorge's Chaingun hands down!

Tartarus' Gavel a close second!

M6D a solid third!
1. Blood of Suban
2. Rain of oblivion
3. Carbine
4. Carbine
5. Carbine
These are hands down the best weapons in the game and if anybody disagrees they are probably a filthy br worshiper or really really really drunk.
^ 100% facts git gud br scrubs
Praise the almighty god Carbine.
I think that the answer is the best because it kills quickly, and it is good at close and medium range.
Hmmm probably The Answer. That thing only takes a few bullets to kill and it has a lot of ammo. You play cautious with that thing and use up all the ammo you're looking at a ton of kills. By the time you're done with it you can just spawn in another one.
Depends what enemy you’re going against, I personally like prophets bane for warzone assault.
1. Blood of Suban
2. Rain of oblivion
3. Carbine
4. Carbine
5. Carbine
These are hands down the best weapons in the game and if anybody disagrees they are probably a filthy br worshiper or really really really drunk.
^ 100% facts git gud br scrubs
Praise the almighty god Carbine.
Hmm, have to somewhat agree. After the weapon tuning update the carbine is probably my go to weapon. If only it was a loadout weapon :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 35