2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 35
does anyone have any pointers on the best way to get bifectas in breakout? (without boosting lol)
Play action sack and wait for Mantis Breakout can get lots of bifectas that way and immortals too lol
why is this a thread we all know that The Answer is the only answer to this
The Answer is the probably the best kill potential req weapon. It kills in 5 shots and has the capability to perform well at most ranges and is a very versatile weapon. Combine that with a damage boost and the kill potential goes up. Even though it cant kill as fast as other weapons such as the jorge's chaingun it allows spartan abilities, the jorge's chaingun does not.
Noubzy wrote:
The Answer is the probably the best kill potential req weapon. It kills in 5 shots and has the capability to perform well at most ranges and is a very versatile weapon. Combine that with a damage boost and the kill potential goes up. Even though it cant kill as fast as other weapons such as the jorge's chaingun it allows spartan abilities, the jorge's chaingun does not.
That's true, another weapon it cant kill as fast as is nornfang. But nornfang you need accuracy whereas the answer you can spray and gets multi kills like crazy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
There is no such thing as a Good Req weapon...It all depends on how you play for example... if you like swords or shotguns then your looking at CQB type deal.Mid to long range would be DMRs Snipers simple stuff really. like i said it all depends on your play style. if your a demolitions expert then rockets and grenade launchers r for u as well as the gravity hammer. like to be stealthy and flank or confuse your opponents from god knows where? snipers and longe range weapons are your go to or if you like to fly around or drive anything really then your a vehicle expert.so like i said no such thing as a bad or a good req weapon or vehicle. I mainly use magnum and Assult rifle. and mainly drive a anti- wraith a banshee or wasp thats my go to setup while in warzone.
Nornfang
Nornfang
Now now, Northfang requires no skill but a good aim thats it even if u shoot the ground near ur target they r dead it dosnt take much skill to be good with a northfang
sorry my friend but its true well least how i see it
Sword with invisibility and speed boost
Yes i use it for camping kills
What type of weapon easily advantages over the others? *Explosives!*

And which is the best explosive weapon in-game? *Legendary SPNKr Prime*
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Probably The Answer, for sure my fav req weapon, it tears people up so fast.

This post has been hidden.

I have to agree with some of the people on here, either Blaze of Glory or The Answer, both of which can also bring down low tier vehicles, even Wraiths and Banshees. It's really hard to kill a player with those weapons, especially in a somewhat closed environment.
I'd have to say either the nonfang or the blaze of glory are probably the best warzone weapons.
Rain of Oblivion or Blood of Suban
I think that the nornfang is great but hydra launchers are great for taking and protecting bases.
Spoiler:
Show
It's called nostalgia, it carries 30 rounds of crap 343 doesn't give.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 35