3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 35
Halo CE Pistol.

I am old school and I love the way it sound. Besides, it compliments the strafing movements.
The Answer and Nornfang
For my its Halo Ce Pistol
BosterGG wrote:
For my its Halo Ce Pistol
... word!
Either the spnkr prime or the answer.
I would say the best req weapon would be the Blaze of glory, you can quite a few just by opening silver packs and is only level 4 reqs
To be honest I think it’s the Ad Victoriam. I think it’s the best because it fires 2 for the price of one! (Sry for that cheesy -Yoink- I just said) but seriously I love the ad victoriam. I play warzone just so I can play with it because well I don’t use it much in regular modes
the scourge of fire is one the best guns for clearing out rooms
the nornfang for long range
the answer for shorter range
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
H2 BR for life haha or if I really need it whiplash is fun. Easy for multi kills
FTB Taterz wrote:
So what would be the best REQ weapon for the kill potential and ease (how likely is it to reach its kill potential) while taking into consideration REQ Level and rarity?
Off the top of my head I would think the Blaze of Glory because you get fifteen shots, with insane dang and it’s not hard to aim. Additionally, it’s a rare weapon at level 4.
That being said The Answer is also a Rare but at level 6 it is a little more costly to REQ. It kills in seven shots I believe, and it’s not terribly hard to kill with. I think the Blaze of Glory would probably be on par though.
What do you guys think?
The blaze of glory or Jorge's chaingun, the reason I say this is because Luke the notable on YouTube attempted to prove the best weapon and he got Jorge's chaingun, also the answer is very very good.
Depends what you are playing. If it is warzone, warzone assault, or Super Fiesta. My best are solely based on how strong the weapon is not factoring in the Req Point requirement. Warzone: NornFang or SPNKr Prime. Warzone Assault: Prophets Bane. Super Fiesta: The Answer or Tartarus's Gavel.
CE Magnum. No doubt. Available at REQ level 6 and it can kill a Spartan with three shots to the head, at least when I last checked.
The best req weapon i used is the endgame
Depends. Best req weapons to go against vehicles is Spartan Laser. Best req weapons to go against enemies is The Answer with damage boost.
Jorge’s chaingun, it’s technically an answer with an overshield, can’t get headshotted by a sniper (except with nornfang🤯), the only thing that can kill someone with the chaingun easy is a whiplash or camo and sneaking up to them
Hands down, The Answer. If no one has anything to counter you and/or you're careful with when you use it, you're a walking beacon of death. Blaze of Glory is nice (almost unfair with the range it has for a shotgun), but I'm not using that unless I have intentions of raiding/protecting bases. But if I'm hunting for kills, very few things in the weapon pool match The Answer's sheer savagery in terms of ease of killing and range it can effectively kill at.
Literally the answer and the truth. That req as no equal in sheer unbalanced kill potential.
cześć! macie Halo 5 guadrians to subsy
Le fleau des prophètes !
Personally, I prefer the Sniper Rifle for an anti-spartan play, and the Spartan Laser for an anti-vehicle play. Good luck unlocking one of the latter, though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 35