3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. ...
  8. 35
whisper truth is the best
The Answer
hands down the Typhon, its homing missiles and high explosive damage are great.
Sword with invisibility and speed boost
Prophets Bane?
None - REQs are garbage.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Desde mi punto de vista el "rifle de asalto"
I personally enjoy using close range to mid range req weapons. So shotguns to pistols, etc.
I think the Halo 2 Battle Rifle is the best REQ Weapon (for mid to long range combat) not to mention for the nestolga feel
camo whiplash
The Blaze of Glory was a great weapon in my opinion!
Didacts hand
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
they should have let us used the old way to find and recover weapons.
You mean like they currently do in arena modes?
Nornfang with 4 speed boosts duh
Actually, I’m changing my choice. To me, The Answer is best (That SAW with exploding bullets). In super fiesta, it’s just OP. I found it in the Halo 5 Campaign right before a warden eternal fight, and beat him in about two minutes with The Answer. Much faster than my other battles.

If anyone is wondering how to find it in campaign (If you haven’t before) in the first Genesis mission with Fireteam Osiris, right before a fight with warden, there is a crashed pelican on the left of you. Go there, look around and the Answer will be sitting there. I don’t know if it appears or not due to difficulty. I found it on normal and will soon see if it’s on easy, heroic and legendary. You’re welcome my friends.
Blaze of Glory of course
The Answer is clearly the answer.
How is this even a question? ;)
The answer or Nornfang
The answer is super clear clearer then my record

it's the

whispered truth
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 31
  4. 32
  5. 33