1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
it is the ad vitorium
The answer to your question is in The Answer itself. Puns aside the answer is the greatest weapon in this game. Jorges is also good. Navel if we are room clearing.
Is this just a spam chat discussion no or is just this one guy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Jorge's Chaingun for best weapon! It has a damage boost, speed boost, and I'm pretty sure it has exploding bullets. Point made! Jorge's Chaingun is the best! But, this my opinion.
I think tartarus gavel is the best req.
Jorge's Chaingun for best weapon! It has a damage boost, speed boost, and I'm pretty sure it has exploding bullets. Point made! Jorge's Chaingun is the best! But, this my opinion.
Jorge's Chaingun doesn't actually fire explosive rounds, but it kills just as fast as the Answer.
personally i prefer things like ravaging silver, snipers(not nornfang) gravity hammers, and the railgun

Spoiler:
Show
It's not the ravaging sliver, it the RAVENING sliver.
Slice n' dice, buddy! Easily one of the best close-quarters weapons out there.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Slice n' dice, buddy! Easily one of the best close-quarters weapons out there.
sorry auto correct
If you don't have high REQ level Needler always gets me allot of kills and or an Oni hog. When you only have level 3 get an Oni hog and have a teammate throw on over shield and melt everybody.
ok but I like the answer for super festiva
Jorge's Chain gun and over shield equals an unbeatable force.
Answer and over shields.
Blood of Suban is a nasty weapon to face. It outranges The Answer and it is only a five shot kill. Not to mention it carries 100 rounds (20 in a mag, 80 reserve.) Spnkr Prime is up there too. Ten rockets, they move at the speed of sound and you can score multi kills with them. The extra jump height only makes that easier.
I like the Sniper that Linda modified. I don't remember what exactly its called, but I think its the Nornfang. This is a great weapon for players like me who tend to try holding back and sniping the enemy instead. It gives you Active Camo (always something to love) and keeps the motion tracker so you can play more securely. And since the maps are much more open, a bit like Reach, it can be combined with Damage Boost to make sure those bullets hit hard and fast. All in all, its definitely one to stock up on and use on bigger maps.
G Duck 7 wrote:
personally i prefer things like ravaging silver, snipers(not nornfang) gravity hammers, and the railgun

Spoiler:
Show
I guess that depends on your play-style. For me, this would be the worst seeing as I'm better at snipers and shotguns than I am chainguns. Also, LTN died to us and the gaming community. He...wont really be missed.
I like the Sniper that Linda modified. I don't remember what exactly its called, but I think its the Nornfang. This is a great weapon for players like me who tend to try holding back and sniping the enemy instead. It gives you Active Camo (always something to love) and keeps the motion tracker so you can play more securely. And since the maps are much more open, a bit like Reach, it can be combined with Damage Boost to make sure those bullets hit hard and fast. All in all, its definitely one to stock up on and use on bigger maps.
The Nornfang (sniper) does not grant you Active Camo. The only weapon that provides Active Camo is the Prophets' Bane (sword).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35