2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
I notice a lot of people throwing out stuff like the Nornfang and Spnkr Prime which are great for quick kills but the point is to take into consideration rarity and energy cost.
Well then the #1 weapon is the jorge's chaingun. It's req level 6 and you can probably get more than 20 kills with it, plus the damage boost, overshield and speed boost i would say jorge's chaingun is the winner. Tartarus's gavel is a close second.
The whiplash is honestly what I would consider one of the most useful reqs in the game due to its explosion range, fair amount of ammo, double clip, fast charge up, and ability to easily terminate vehicles, bosses, and regular players. It also comes in handy in close combat and distance fighting. The reason I enjoy it the most out of all my reqs is because it is one of the easiest ways to take out power ups like overshields and damage boosts in a short period of time.
Duck
The whiplash is honestly what I would consider one of the most useful reqs in the game due to its explosion range, fair amount of ammo, double clip, fast charge up, and ability to easily terminate vehicles, bosses, and regular players. It also comes in handy in close combat and distance fighting. The reason I enjoy it the most out of all my reqs is because it is one of the easiest ways to take out power ups like overshields and damage boosts in a short period of time.
Duck
But it's a real shame that for an Uncommon REQ, it's really hard to acquire nowadays. I've opened multiple Gold Packs and I've hardly gotten any of them at all.
Normfang in the right hands
for me the best weapon REQ is the Sniper of linda
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me quedaría con Blaze of Glory y los camo, son una exelente convinacion, puedes derrotar casi a cualquier otro REQ
for me the best weapon REQ is the Sniper of linda
That one is called Nornfang.
Halo CE magnum for sure
HaXoR73 wrote:
Duck
But it's a real shame that for an Uncommon REQ, it's really hard to acquire nowadays. I've opened multiple Gold Packs and I've hardly gotten any of them at all.
You're having that problem too? The systems so saturated that its getting hard ot get what you want it feels like.
I seem to use hydras and plasma pistols every warzone.

Hydras cause of the rapid fire tracking rockets. And plasma pistols for emp.
Other than The Answer, I would say that Blood of Suban is one of the best REQs, though since I absolutely loved the needle rifle in Reach, I may be a bit biased. It has a decent rate of fire, high ammo capacity, and the ability to kill in just five shots.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Duck
You're having that problem too? The systems so saturated that its getting hard ot get what you want it feels like.
It seems like halo gives a lot of one weapon and barely any of another. I think it is random. I have 50+ whiplashes, which I REQ frequently, and 5 swords, which I've only REQed one of. And I'm only level 50.
I notice a lot of people throwing out stuff like the Nornfang and Spnkr Prime which are great for quick kills but the point is to take into consideration rarity and energy cost.
Well then the #1 weapon is the jorge's chaingun. It's req level 6 and you can probably get more than 20 kills with it, plus the damage boost, overshield and speed boost i would say jorge's chaingun is the winner. Tartarus's gavel is a close second.
This. The Gavel, SAW, Jorge's Chaingun, Blaze of Glory, and Blood of Suban are all great because you can get a large amount of kills with them, fairly easily, and have a low REQ level for their potential. That said, the Bane and Nornfang can be a crap ton of fun to bring out sometimes.
I'm saying for any type of warzone, the Random Weapon of any level is great, I've gotten Jorge's chaingun from an uncommon random req, and my friend has gotten the SPNKR prime from a common.

For Warzone Turbo (Ahh, Sweat)
I use a pretty sweaty combo.
I did this for a game on Battle of Noctus.
So, The SPNKR Prime with:
Damage Boost II
Overshield III
Speed boost II
Active Camo III

Of course we triple capped and won like, a minute later.
Ummm..... do you mean your friend got the prime out of a rare random REQ? Common random REQs can give you weapons level 5 and lower, and the SPNKR Prime is level 7.
This. The Gavel, SAW, Jorge's Chaingun, Blaze of Glory, and Blood of Suban are all great because you can get a large amount of kills with them, fairly easily, and have a low REQ level for their potential. That said, the Bane and Nornfang can be a crap ton of fun to bring out sometimes.
The prohets bane in my opinion is just average
The prophets bane in my opinion is just average
I can usually hit some good multikills and sprees with it.
Nothing it’s all that practical but I’m a big fan of corpse maker, and must type of explosive propelled missiles!
UNSC: Nornfang or Answer (seriously can't decide)

Covenant: Prophet's Bane

Forerunner/Promethean: Heartseeker
Personal top 3 REQs are Whiplash, The Answer, and Nornfang. Whiplash and The Answer are super easy and satisfying to use and Nornfang is stupidly overpowered and fun.
I'd say any highly explosive legendary REQS are my favorite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12