1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Regice554 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I am a solo player and I can say the best way for grinding out XP is heroic warzone firefight. Low stress and games can end pretty quickly while getting good XP and RP. For arena I usually play either super fiesta or btb super fiesta. People say infection is best as you can earn a lot in a little time but I don't like infection. While I do want to earn XP quickly I don't want to hate what I am playing either. It's a hella long grind so you won't make it if you play playlist you hate simply for XP.
Yeah it is a big grind, i just reached SR145 and i need to get 1.2M XP to get to SR146.
I only need 1,891,733 to finish it, should have it done in a few weeks.
I'm at almost exactly half way. I have no more commendations to work for except breakout, which I'll never finish.

I'm honestly dreading the back half.
Oh I will never finish all the commendations, especially breakout since that game mode and all variations of it are toilet
Hey where there is a will, there is away. I never thought i would get all the environmental kills in mcc, but i painstakingly grinded for them and in time i got it.
Yeah but those were actually fun to get. As soon as I grind out this 1.7 million XP I am headed back to MCC. I will be pretty much done with H5. There are a couple achievements I wouldn't mind getting but I don't know if it's worth trying them again
LethalQ wrote:
Heroic firefight.

Place near the top and you'll come away with 10,000 XP using a blue XP boost. (That is what I get by far the most of from gold packs).

Gold XP boost even better.

Games max out at 10-12 minutes I'd estimate.

For firefight, I wish I got more gambit AI kills boosts because those are amazing.
I can second this.... I get pretty lucky getting rare warzone xp boost and easily average at least 9000xp per match. Another think is the uncommon warzone XP jackpots are good to use as well, they on average pay out almost as much as the rare if not more because I have had them pay out over 20k in XP on occasion.
As much as I hate Warzone, I have to agree with this. It's easily the fastest and least stressful, but I can't stand what I'm playing. So glad Ranked BTB places out 11k per win with a Legendary boost.
LethalQ wrote:
Heroic firefight.

Place near the top and you'll come away with 10,000 XP using a blue XP boost. (That is what I get by far the most of from gold packs).

For firefight, I wish I got more gambit AI kills boosts because those are amazing.
I can second this.... I get pretty lucky getting rare warzone xp boost and easily average at least 9000xp per match. Another think is the uncommon warzone XP jackpots are good to use as well, they on average pay out almost as much as the rare if not more because I have had them pay out over 20k in XP on occasion.
As much as I hate Warzone, I have to agree with this. It's easily the fastest and least stressful, but I can't stand what I'm playing. So glad Ranked BTB places out 11k per win with a Legendary boost.
One way I make heroic warzone firefight a bit more fun and less repetitive is use the random weapon and vehicle req cards. Makes it more fun to play since it's so repetitive.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Heroic firefight.

One way I make heroic warzone firefight a bit more fun and less repetitive is use the random weapon and vehicle req cards. Makes it more fun to play since it's so repetitive.
Giving yourself challanges is pretty fun too.
Like;
"Im going to win this entire round using nothing but what I pick up off the ground or hopping into friendly vehicle turrets".
Also running around with enhanced thrusters and getting solo kills on big enemies is really really fun
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Shnugly wrote:
With the recent release of Platinum Packs, I've noticed the consistency of earning Legendary Arena XP boosts is very high. I decided to try and make something clear for any players who are unaware of the best solo method for xp. In warzone, your chances of winning are slim as a solo player because of how much you rely on teammates. The amount of XP you earn can be low due to some matches lasting upwards of 20 minutes in regular warzone. But (Credits to an analysis by Eagle Precursor) there is a detailed analysis that shows that infection can be very quick for xp with average game times of 10 minutes or less.
Using this to your advantage can be great cause even if you don't come first place every game if you use the Gold XP boosts, you can still earn 10k xp per infection match!
Or you can play normal warzone without any boost, hit the core early, and earn over 10k xp. Your choice.
Heroic firefight.

I played FF yesterday with a Legendary AI Gambit boost. 22,000 xp. Not bad at all.
Shnugly wrote:
Or you can play normal warzone without any boost, hit the core early, and earn over 10k xp. Your choice.
In my solo queue warzone experience, my "team" rarely wins, let alone destroying the enemy core. I use the word team loosely as in reality it's 12 people doing their own thing.
Truthfully, the best way to grind is the gametype you enjoy the most so it feels as little like a grind as possible.
Shnugly wrote:
In my solo queue warzone experience, my "team" rarely wins, let alone destroying the enemy core. I use the word team loosely as in reality it's 12 people doing their own thing.
Well, it is warzone. If you have good reqs you won't need teammates.
Shnugly wrote:
With the recent release of Platinum Packs, I've noticed the consistency of earning Legendary Arena XP boosts is very high. I decided to try and make something clear for any players who are unaware of the best solo method for xp. In warzone, your chances of winning are slim as a solo player because of how much you rely on teammates. The amount of XP you earn can be low due to some matches lasting upwards of 20 minutes in regular warzone. But (Credits to an analysis by Eagle Precursor) there is a detailed analysis that shows that infection can be very quick for xp with average game times of 10 minutes or less.
Using this to your advantage can be great cause even if you don't come first place every game if you use the Gold XP boosts, you can still earn 10k xp per infection match!
You'd have to take into account that being able to end the core early game is something that is only possible in larger teams (6-12) and you have to have coordination. I know this because I occasionally play in these lobbies and sometimes it's difficult to destroy the core. The method I'm quoting is for a fast solo method in Arena. I feel like you may have become lost in the method, I'm not arguing that Warzone quick coring is slower than infection. But Solo warzone is certainly slower.
Shnugly wrote:
Shnugly wrote:
You'd have to take into account that being able to end the core early game is something that is only possible in larger teams (6-12) and you have to have coordination. I know this because I occasionally play in these lobbies and sometimes it's difficult to destroy the core. The method I'm quoting is for a fast solo method in Arena. I feel like you may have become lost in the method, I'm not arguing that Warzone quick coring is slower than infection. But Solo warzone is certainly slower.
One word, reqs. Another word, nornfang. Your welcome.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2