Best way to farm REQs?

OP SneakyFudge

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Yes, I know I've heard it all before, do bronze, silver, then gold.

What I DON'T know is: what are the best gamemodes to play to get the most RP, what are the best boosts for RP (jackpot or boost?), and when will I know to stop for bronze packs, move onto silver and eventually stop for silver and move to gold etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've seen quite a few of these posts but most say "just do them in order".
The way I've always done is save until you have enough for gold. and which gamemode....My opinion is to play heroic firefight.
warzone firefight

some people say wz assault but i never play that
WZ Assault is very good for RP farming. Most efficient method is to end the game as quickly as possible. After 6 minutes you earn very few additional RP in WZ Assault.

RP boosts and jackpots are both good (jackpots are slightly better on avg, but they're both good). Don't sell any of those RP boosts/jackpots, try to use one every game if available.
I would have to say heroic warzone firefight. However, I don't play much but I think any mode where you can just take out AI is the best way to earn points.
Infection. It's Quick. Generally under 10 minutes. And Well over 1k of Req Points.

That's the fastest way I've ever earned Req Points.
I'd recommend doing Warzone Assualt. The games can be very short and statistically it gives you the most of average. I would go with jackpots over boosts , but neither is a bad choice.
Cyro XVX wrote:
Infection. It's Quick. Generally under 10 minutes. And Well over 1k of Req Points.

That's the fastest way I've ever earned Req Points.
I used excel to track my RP gain numbers over several hours of gameplay in WZ and WZA. I didn't calculate for firefight.

NOT INCLUDING BOOSTS, I was getting 7400+ RP per hour in WZA. Regular Warzone was closer to 6500 RP per hour.

Those numbers included time between games, assuming I just stayed in the lobby and waited for the next match to start.
In my exsperince the best gamemode for rp and req points is heroic firefight and the way I go in terms of req packs I save till I have enough to buy a couple silvers then go for gold
Always do gold dude.
WZFF or WZA
Just play a lot of warzone and firefight
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
Really? Literally every post I've seen says to do the REQ packs in order to avoid getting basic unlocks in a pricey gold package. How did just golds work out for you so far?
Also, thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated.
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
Really? Literally every post I've seen says to do the REQ packs in order to avoid getting basic unlocks in a pricey gold package. How did just golds work out for you so far?
definitely do NOT always do gold. it's so wasteful. If you get tired of bronze only, you can move to silvers, but definitely don't buy golds until you are done with silvers.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
defini
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
definitely do NOT always do gold. it's so wasteful. If you get tired of bronze only, you can move to silvers, but definitely don't buy golds until you are done with silvers.
How will I know to stop buying bronze and silver REQs? I heard there's an emblem for bronze, but I'm not sure which, and not sure where to stop for silver.
tely do NOT always do gold. it's so wasteful. If you get tired of bronze only, you can move to silvers, but definitely don't buy golds until you are done with silvers.
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
Personally I had -Yoink- returns from Bronze. I'd just go Silver until you start getting RP back and skip Bronze altogether.
Heroic WZFF, Infection or WZ Assualt seem to be the way to go for RP
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
defini
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
How will I know to stop buying bronze and silver REQs? I heard there's an emblem for bronze, but I'm not sure which, and not sure where to stop for silver.
tely do NOT always do gold. it's so wasteful. If you get tired of bronze only, you can move to silvers, but definitely don't buy golds until you are done with silvers.
you will start getting RP refunds from silvers, rather than perm unlocks. then move to gold.
I went for silver first because I got better reqs each time, and after I finished silver I went to gold and I still have some more golds to go through.
Yes, I know I've heard it all before, do bronze, silver, then gold.

What I DON'T know is: what are the best gamemodes to play to get the most RP, what are the best boosts for RP (jackpot or boost?), and when will I know to stop for bronze packs, move onto silver and eventually stop for silver and move to gold etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've seen quite a few of these posts but most say "just do them in order".
WZFF and for ARENA SWAT, and use RP boosts!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19