3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19
infection?
WoZLeg
that's the thing. they aren't very common unless you fork over a ton of cash like 343 wants you to.
I think either Heroic Firefight or WZ Assault are the best for both reqs and xp. Assault is probably better in the long run though because you can have 6 minute matches instead of full length firefight matches.
Do Heroic War zone Firefight
Do mythic Firefight with jackpot Rp's Boosters
gets at least five gold packs
Yes, I know I've heard it all before, do bronze, silver, then gold.

What I DON'T know is: what are the best gamemodes to play to get the most RP, what are the best boosts for RP (jackpot or boost?), and when will I know to stop for bronze packs, move onto silver and eventually stop for silver and move to gold etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've seen quite a few of these posts but most say "just do them in order".
RP Jackpot Rare - Warzone Assault
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
Really? Literally every post I've seen says to do the REQ packs in order to avoid getting basic unlocks in a pricey gold package. How did just golds work out for you so far?
I have always saved up for gold, but now that I look back it was totally not the best method. Many times I wasted 10k req points just to get "uncommon" unlocks. I don't recommend just getting gold packs, especially when you are just getting started.
Janfles wrote:
Always do gold dude.
Lol get out dude.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
But there is infection as well
I know when I play infection it seems like I am getting req points at a much faster rate then other game types, but that may just be because the games are so quick.
That also plays a factor
LEGENDARY WZFF. You'll very rarely lose a game, I'd say like 1 in 10 chance. Better bang for your buck compared to Heroic WZFF IMO.
Warzone with boosters is my recommendation
Every warzone game mode with rp jackpot
HJ Rulez wrote:
Every warzone game mode with rp jackpot
Ps I know it is risky but it works amazingly
LEGENDARY WZFF. You'll very rarely lose a game, I'd say like 1 in 10 chance. Better bang for your buck compared to Heroic WZFF IMO.
I don't know about that. Every game I've gotten, it's with idiots who can't survive a round and/or don't play the objective.
Warzone ( all playlists) is your best bet, but if you want to gain reqs without having to use them then infection is probably the way to go if not firefight if you don't care for ground vehicles.
I will tell you the same thimg i told the last person:
The best mode for getting Req points would be the featured playlists. Specially if there's a featured playlist in Warzone, that would be your best bet
As it relates to RP boost vs RP jackpot, it is very difficult to determine what
will give you more RP because if you get lucky with the RP jackpot then you
get more in a RP jackpot than RP boost. It is safer to go with an RP boost as
you will more than likely get a good constant amount of RP.
Cc0ffeeYT wrote:
I don't know about that. Every game I've gotten, it's with idiots who can't survive a round and/or don't play the objective.
Haha not in my experience, although I do usually end up finishing top most games. Ultra Ghosts & Rocket Hogs w/ Wheelman FTW.
btb or firefight or arena
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19