2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FFA and Warzone Assault! They aren't take too much time, and they relatively give a lot of Reqs and XP, compared to Warzone(that's twice slower to get xp and read).
I always do Mythic Warzone Firefight to farm a ton of req points, if I have a boost on I can usually get around 8,000 points sometimes
Yes, I know I've heard it all before, do bronze, silver, then gold.

What I DON'T know is: what are the best gamemodes to play to get the most RP, what are the best boosts for RP (jackpot or boost?), and when will I know to stop for bronze packs, move onto silver and eventually stop for silver and move to gold etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've seen quite a few of these posts but most say "just do them in order".
I used to always do gold way back at launch, but Gold only really isn't worth it until you have every Common, Uncommon and Rare. If you keep buying silvers until you no longer get any perma unlocks from em, you'll get 4 permanent unlocks per 10K points compared to just gold which will net you 2 per 10K. That and if you don't have your lower tier reqs completed you'll get Rare and lower reqs the majority of the time.

Basically, if you're in H5 for the long haul go only Silvers THEN Gold packs. But if you don't play as often and want to try your luck go Gold only.
LukeTheNotable does a video on the best ways for farming for REQ. If I remember correctly it's WZFF Mythic, Swat, then WZA.
warzone firefight with a trusty ghost ready to great the covies and prometheans with your bumber.
warzone asault
I think the best way to grind for req points is just to hop into ranked and turn on a booster. I can play for around four hours straight and open five gold packs depending on how many you win. Thats how I complete the reqs.
Yes, I know I've heard it all before, do bronze, silver, then gold.

What I DON'T know is: what are the best gamemodes to play to get the most RP, what are the best boosts for RP (jackpot or boost?), and when will I know to stop for bronze packs, move onto silver and eventually stop for silver and move to gold etc.

Any help would be appreciated. I've seen quite a few of these posts but most say "just do them in order".
play mythic warzone ff
or warzone assault
ShinGojira wrote:
I say the best way to Farm REQ Points is to play Legendary Warzone Firefight with RP Boosts of any kind. As well as Medal Count.
Exactly so it is, I have games of 6,000-7,000 RP and EXP of 5000-6000
Also try to complete the credits, so you get RP, REQs Packete and XP. Depending on the mode, you will get faster in certain credentials, e.g. For BR, DMR or Magnum (does not apply to the classic weapons). Warfare is most useful when you complete all the adversaries' advances, then you will receive several gold REQs.
Do not forget the boosters, which makes you more.
I just sign in through the waypoint
with an organized team of 4-8 doing legendary ff would give you 3,000 rp per win with no boost with games averaging at 10mins but usually takes longer if you are soloing it with randoms and usually will result in defeat
So far firefight reaps the most benefits
Do bronze till you get the Nair emblem -I think- (the emblem with a big "N" on it) or until you begin getting rewarded REQ points in every pack.
Next do silver packs until you begin getting rewarded REQ points and the same with gold packs.

Hope this helped. LukeTheNotable explained this in one of his YouTube videos
To find out the best way to earn REQ points this might help you. :)
From what I'm reading the general consensus is that Warzone is the best to farm RP in.. Is it DRASTICALLY different than Arena? Furthermore, if the arena player is exceptionally good, would it be approximately the same?
From what Ive seen War zone Assault, Swat and BTB are the best of RP.
It depends on what level you want, I usually buy silver.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19