Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best way to rank up? Now?

OP Matteo9889

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi spartans, in these days i'm try to rank up fast as possibile, i play Always on the featured playlist (core play) and i almost finished my bonuses 😂, but anyway i'm wondering if there's a way to rank up faster than that.. maybe i have to play warzone a Little bit more? Or infection? I'm actually rank 107, and i'm trying to reach the 152 before infinite, do you think that i'll do It?
I'm actually curios to this as well. Does warzone Heroic, Legendary, and Mythic give out different xp?
Matteo9889 wrote:
Hi spartans, in these days i'm try to rank up fast as possibile, i play Always on the featured playlist (core play) and i almost finished my bonuses 😂, but anyway i'm wondering if there's a way to rank up faster than that.. maybe i have to play warzone a Little bit more? Or infection? I'm actually rank 107, and i'm trying to reach the 152 before infinite, do you think that i'll do It?
Warzone FF with Legendary Boosts. Do heroic for guaranteed wins. Mythic is too difficult to chance the XP loss if your team loses.
Rips wrote:
I'm actually curios to this as well. Does warzone Heroic, Legendary, and Mythic give out different xp?
Yes. Each one gives out more XP than the last.
im 149 and im pretty sure i gotta get like 200,000xp a day to make it in time for infinite. if you want to know how much you need to grind daily there is a thread that breaks down the amount of xp need for each level. so whatever you have at level 105 minus 50 million xp and then divide that by your timeframe
Matteo9889 wrote:
Imo Fastest(excluding the featured playlists) are:
1)heroic warzone ff
2)infection
3)swat

To expand on that and also answer the second post: the higher difficulties do in fact offer more XP, however over time playing heroic will gain you the most because of the ability to win almost everytime, and quickly at that if you have a couple of high level players.

Quick coring in standard warzone would be the absolute quickest way to gain XP, I left that completely out of the answer because you're probably not a member of dominated or clout, and even then they have to get everyone together to do it.

So to sum everything up: play the featured playlists and a combo of the above to not get burnt out. That being said, and sorry to sound pessimistic, it is going to be very tough to grind that much without the experience getting stale. Good luck
CBngVegas wrote:
im 149 and im pretty sure i gotta get like 200,000xp a day to make it in time for infinite. if you want to know how much you need to grind daily there is a thread that breaks down the amount of xp need for each level. so whatever you have at level 105 minus 50 million xp and then divide that by your timeframe
R u sure? i play halo 5 from May, and i have done all these levels in 2 months.. i think that is possibile to reach 152 before infinite... only recently i started to play for rank up... so i think that's not too much impossibile
Matteo9889 wrote:
CBngVegas wrote:
R u sure? i play halo 5 from May, and i have done all these levels in 2 months.. i think that is possibile to reach 152 before infinite... only recently i started to play for rank up... so i think that's not too much impossibile
Please do more research before posting. Just do as they said and look up the actual numbers.
Matteo9889 wrote:
R u sure? i play halo 5 from May, and i have done all these levels in 2 months..
You're currently on the easy ranks. The grind really starts when you get ranks that take millions of XP to level up to the next rank.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
R u sure? i play halo 5 from May, and i have done all these levels in 2 months..
You're currently on the easy ranks. The grind really starts when you get ranks that take millions of XP to level up to the next rank.
Yeah.. i've tried to divide the xp left to 152 from 107... now i think it's impossibile :)
To give you an idea of where you stand, you still need 46,346,280 xp from where you are now. If you get 127,000 xp every day, it will take you 1 year to get there. It’s very possible, but only you can determine if you want to put that much time into it
Matteo9889 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
Yeah.. i've tried to divide the xp left to 152 from 107... now i think it's impossibile :)
Even so no shame in seeing what you can achieve if you enjoy the game. Maybe set a smaller goal like 140 or 145 between now and Halo Infinite. That is definitely manageable and would place you a good ways on the XP Spectrum. Or maybe shoot for 1/2 way to 152 which is like level 150ish?
Core play(or any double xp playlist)+ normal xp boost(you find at least 1 normal xp boost in 2 bronze packs[1×1250RP]).(remember to sell things you do not need and yiu recover more than 30%of RP).

time: match between 5-15 m.

It will give you ever more then 5000 xp, if you play in the most populated moment of your time zone you can get 30.000-60.000 for hour.
In 2 h you have ever something near 100.000 xp.

You have 3.600.000;
you miss 46.400.000;

Using a date calculator between now and a preview date first then halo infinite. :

From and including: Tuesday 27 August 2019
To and including: thursday 1 october 2020
Result: 402 days
It is 402 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.
Or 1 year, 1 month, 5 days including the end date.
Or 13 month, 5 days including the end date.
Alternative time units
402 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 34.732.800 seconds
  • 578.880 minutes
  • 9648 hours
  • 402 days
  • 57 weeks and 3 days
  • 110,14% of a common year (365 days)
Your daily goal
your miss/ total day remaining =
46.400.000/402= 116.000 (in a day for 402 days.).
with my method you need to play every day for 2h featured playlists and it s insane playing Every day so much. so you can not use ever this method, just alternate days .

Other insane things:
if you do some superinsanedays like this guy: 1.000.000 in one day , you can remove 10 days of work.

In the while you will accumulate a lot of Req Point, just playing.

Collect your Req points:
The best way for get xp fast is buying gold boost packs,unfortunately cost a lot with money and req point also(150.000 RP). If you accumulate 1.500.000 Req Points you can get 200 legendary boost packs!! That are just 10.000 xp for each match so... are
2.000.000 xp.

Remember that gold packs are ever available in xbox store with real money :/, but you need to wait a special random event for buy it with Req Points in game!:(

In a featured playlist with gold packs you ever get 13.000 xp . So 100.000 xp every 8 match so you need to play something like 1h- instead that 2h+ .
Wow... it has to be very tough...
GYS GHOST wrote:
Core play(or any double xp playlist)+ normal xp boost(you find at least 1 normal xp boost in 2 bronze packs[1×1250RP]).(remember to sell things you do not need and yiu recover more than 30%of RP).

It will give you ever more then 5000 xp, if you play in the most populated moment of your time zone you can get 30.000-60.000 for hour.

You have 3.600.000;
you miss 46.400.000;

Using a date calculator between now and a preview date first then halo infinite. :

From and including: Tuesday 27 August 2019To and including: thursday 1 october 2020Result: 402 daysIt is 402 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.Or 1 year, 1 month, 5 days including the end date.Or 13 month, 5 days including the end date.Alternative time units402 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 34.732.800 seconds
  • 578.880 minutes
  • 9648 hours
  • 402 days
  • 57 weeks and 3 days
Your daily goalyour miss/ total day remaining =
with my method you need to play every day for 2h featured playlists and it s insane playing Every day so much. so you can not use ever this method, just alternate days .Other insane things:if you do some superinsanedays like this guy: 1.000.000 in one day , you can remove 10 days of work.

Collect your Req points:The best way for get xp fast is buying gold boost packs,unfortunately cost a lot with money and req point also(150.000 RP). If you accumulate 1.500.000 Req Points you can get 200 legendary boost packs!! That are just 10.000 xp for each match so... are
2.000.000 xp.

Remember that gold packs are ever available in xbox store with real money :/, but you need to wait a special random event for buy it with Req Points in game!:(

In a featured playlist with gold packs you ever get 13.000 xp . So 100.000 xp every 8 match so you need to play something like 1h- instead that 2h+ .
wow it has to be very tough...
Heaviies wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
Warzone FF with Legendary Boosts. Do heroic for guaranteed wins. Mythic is too difficult to chance the XP loss if your team loses.
what he said ^
all i play is FF & mostly legendary with boosts active. easiest way is to save up your boosts & use 1 every single match then buy gold packs & pray for ultra rare or legendary boosts.
When I was grinding out my XP for 152 I set a goal of 100,000 XP a day. Now of course you can't do that every day but you make up for missed days by playing a lot on others. I grinded the majority of my XP out in heroic warzone firefight. yes it can be very repetitive to play but I would change it up by using the random req cards and setting personal play style goals like only allowed to drive vehicles or what ever. Also while I absolutely hate one sided objective games I would still gut it out and binge play warzone assault when it was available as it's usually featured and pays out a lot of XP in short games, in fact as much as I hate to admit it I wouldn't even try most of the time as I wanted to lose and get the game over with and get my XP. In arena the featured playlist are usually the way to go as they pay out more and games are short so you burn through those XP boost a lot faster.

I will add this as well.... We have already been told this token of appreciation in Infinite isn't going to be much so don't make this grind expecting a grand prize later because it's not going to be there.
Heaviies wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
You don't lose any of your boost XP for failing. A Legendary XP Boost will always add 11,225 XP to your base XP payout at the end of the match, as long as you don't disconnect. Even if you fail Round 1, if you stay until the Post Game Carnage Report appears, you will get the XP boost. The grand total will be different each time, based on your performance, but the boost is added on to that, and the boost total is always the same, regardless of win/loss/performance. Even in Mythic, as long as you don't disconnect, you will get the full boost at the end. The boost portion of each match's payout in not affected in anyway by your performance.
Heaviies wrote:
Matteo9889 wrote:
Mythic and legendary take longer too. Party up.
GYS GHOST wrote:

You have 3.600.000;
you miss 46.400.000;

From and including: Tuesday 27 August 2019To and including: thursday 1 october 2020Result: 402 daysIt is 402 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.Or 1 year, 1 month, 5 days including the end date.Or 13 month, 5 days including the end date.Alternative time units402 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 34.732.800 seconds
  • 578.880 minutes
  • 9648 hours
  • 402 days
  • 57 weeks and 3 days
with my method you need to play every day for 2h featured playlists and it s insane playing Every day so much. so you can not use ever this method, just alternate days .Other insane things:if you do some superinsanedays like this guy: 1.000.000 in one day , you can remove 10 days of work.

Collect your Req points:The best way for get xp fast is buying gold boost packs,unfortunately cost a lot with money and req point also(150.000 RP). If you accumulate 1.500.000 Req Points you can get 200 legendary boost packs!! That are just 10.000 xp for each match so... are
2.000.000 xp.

Good math, we crunched numbers earlier in some other threads now lost. Wish we could find them and compare though.
GYS GHOST wrote:

You have 3.600.000;
you miss 46.400.000;

• 34.732.800 seconds
  • 578.880 minutes
  • 9648 hours
  • 402 days
  • 57 weeks and 3 days

2.000.000 xp.

Good math, we crunched numbers earlier in some other threads now lost. Wish we could find them and compare though.
ever better compare with other posts:
MAX SR, TOTAL XP NEEDED, AND IT'S REWARDS-
COST & RP & TIME (SR 1 - SR 152) XP BREAKDOWN!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2