Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best Way To Reach 152

OP SavvyHobgoblin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am currently sitting at rank 147, trying to get to 152. Does anyone have any tips to get to 152 the fastest? I have tons of XP boosts for Warzone, but I am not very good in matches against other players. Tbh I think its just the game, as with Halo CE, H2, H3, Reach and even H4 I am pretty good. Anyways I tried Castle Wars for a bit but it doesn't seem the best way to get XP.
Use XP Jackpot. Sell things you dont use, buy reqs for legendary XP, medals (ultra rare) and AI kills. Play FF with a team.
I played with you one match like 1 hr ago, you did it good. Add me and I can help you with some ff matches(I play a lot for warming up my aim for headshots).
I like more Legendary, but it´s harder if I´m focus on headshots, so If you want we can play it Heroic. I have some friends that play every day FF (legendary specially), I can tell them to help you for do it faster.

PS: I think the fastest way is play normal wz with a team, so maybe you can tell dudes that like it if you can join them, I dont like wz because 12 man wz is bored if you dont match vs other big teams, but that dudes make veeeeeryyy fast XP and RP.
PS2: At your level I dont know the mats but I think you need to achieve like 120,000 xp daily for 152 before Infinite.
PS3: I can invite you to WZ assault (next weekend) but if I don't have the command of the group don't get angry if they expel you. You can make between 1.5-2m XP if you play it the 4 days XD
Just play whatever is featured and don't worry if you are good or not if XP is your goal. For warzone I grinded a lot of heroic warzone firefight if nothing was featured, it's a great way to gain XP as it pays out good, low stress and games can end quickly especially if you use vehicles. The absolute best way to gain XP is warzone assault and honestly not playing well here can be ok as ending games quickly even with a loss can net a lot of XP in short time.

The XP grind is long, just use the best boost you have and try to play featured as much as possible.
If you're playing solo, just do Firefight or WZ Turbo whenever that comes around. For Arena, Infection gives out the most XP, but no matter what you play it's going to be a grind so try not to burn yourself out.
I’ve been playing firefight and getting about 24k Xp with boost. Slowly but surely getting to 150.
Mythic WZ FF seems to be the best way for myself to get there.
Play WZ with a good team, and quick core
Or play FF with XP Boost
Try to play 100k xp per day. If starting from 1 it’ll take you 500 days.
Use XP Jackpot. Sell things you dont use, buy reqs for legendary XP, medals (ultra rare) and AI kills. Play FF with a team.
I played with you one match like 1 hr ago, you did it good. Add me and I can help you with some ff matches(I play a lot for warming up my aim for headshots).
I like more Legendary, but it´s harder if I´m focus on headshots, so If you want we can play it Heroic. I have some friends that play every day FF (legendary specially), I can tell them to help you for do it faster.

PS: I think the fastest way is play normal wz with a team, so maybe you can tell dudes that like it if you can join them, I dont like wz because 12 man wz is bored if you dont match vs other big teams, but that dudes make veeeeeryyy fast XP and RP.
PS2: At your level I dont know the mats but I think you need to achieve like 120,000 xp daily for 152 before Infinite.
PS3: I can invite you to WZ assault (next weekend) but if I don't have the command of the group don't get angry if they expel you. You can make between 1.5-2m XP if you play it the 4 days XD
I kid you not but I think I was in that match as well, march on stormbreak?, and also SavvyHobgoblin, im pretty sure you ran over one of my friends, anywho, hes right your not half bad, if you need help add me as well, I have a lot of experience with AIs, I have Laso ran ODST and speedran Halos 1-4.
Oh and by the way El camino, lets get together and play some matches, I could use good teammates.
Play play play
Play play play
The doctor is correct, just play alot. It's nice to have exp daily goals, but sometimes it's nice to not have set goals and just play.
OP, definitely play featured playlists (the ones with a star) and on weekends grind Mythic Firefight, which usually nets about 10K per game without boosts
Little late to the party but I have some tips.
In case you didnt know, xp boost packs are always for sale on the Microsoft store. So you can google them and purchase legendary boosts if you want to spend real money. For about $50 you get 200 of them, enough to carry you a long while.
Also I would recommend playing either infection or heroic warzone ff. Both earn you the most xp for your time compared to anything else. They can get boring after an hour or two so I reccomend listening to a good audiobook, podcast, or music while playing. I personally listen to the Halo books on Audible while playing and just got through the forerunner trilogy.
Finally, having smaller targets to grind to helps a lot. I joined a spartan company and play a lot of normal warzone. It isnt the quickest, but I am contributing to the Achilles armor grind and in the end it helps me pass time better. Also the target master skin for the pistol is unlocked by winning 750 games. So if you could hit max rank while flexing with those two things you'd be pretty set. That's what i am going for.
Good luck!
<p>Little late to the party but I have some tips. </p>
<p>In case you didnt know, xp boost packs are always for sale on the Microsoft store. So you can google them and purchase legendary boosts if you want to spend real money. For about $50 you get 200 of them, enough to carry you a long while. </p>
<p>Also I would recommend playing either infection or heroic warzone ff. Both earn you the most xp for your time compared to anything else. They can get boring after an hour or two so I reccomend listening to a good audiobook, podcast, or music while playing. I personally listen to the Halo books on Audible while playing and just got through the forerunner trilogy. </p>
<p>Finally, having smaller targets to grind to helps a lot. I joined a spartan company and play a lot of normal warzone. It isnt the quickest, but I am contributing to the Achilles armor grind and in the end it helps me pass time better. Also the target master skin for the pistol is unlocked by winning 750 games. So if you could hit max rank while flexing with those two things you'd be pretty set. That's what i am going for. </p>
<p>Good luck!</p>

I kid you not but I think I was in that match as well, march on stormbreak?, and also SavvyHobgoblin, im pretty sure you ran over one of my friends, anywho, hes right your not half bad, if you need help add me as well, I have a lot of experience with AIs, I have Laso ran ODST and speedran Halos 1-4.
Oh and by the way El camino, lets get together and play some matches, I could use good teammates.
Yeah, I'll add you. That's your current gt?
The match was in temple.

Yeah, I'll add you. That's your current gt?
The match was in temple.
Yea, i thought it was stormbreak
Add me for the xp boost grind and message me when you do add me. You'll be happy.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I like this thinking, but with Infinite less than 500 days out, I think the pace needs to be picked up.
KayMrt wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
I like this thinking, but with Infinite less than 500 days out, I think the pace needs to be picked up.
200k per day then!
I find that Infection and Firefight give good xp rewards. Try using mission victory xp boosts on Firefight as it's easier to win than against real opponents. On the other hand, infection takes less time, so you could play more games in a shorter amount of time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3