Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best Way To Reach 152

OP SavvyHobgoblin

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
End3r 071 wrote:
I find that Infection and Firefight give good xp rewards. Try using mission victory xp boosts on Firefight as it's easier to win than against real opponents. On the other hand, infection takes less time, so you could play more games in a shorter amount of time.
Hey aren’t you in that butt flesh for fantasy clan?
End3r 071 wrote:
I find that Infection and Firefight give good xp rewards. Try using mission victory xp boosts on Firefight as it's easier to win than against real opponents. On the other hand, infection takes less time, so you could play more games in a shorter amount of time.
Hey aren’t you in that butt flesh for fantasy clan?
A: It's But Flesh or Faith
B: ?
Hi all,

I´ve reached lvl 140 yesterday.

I really like playing Halo 5 and I dont mind playing Firefight.

Do you think it is possible to reach lvl 152 till Halo 6 Comes out?
CruX M85 wrote:
I´ve reached lvl 140 yesterday.

Do you think it is possible to reach lvl 152 till Halo 6 Comes out?
Depends on how much you play per day. If you've been playing since H5 came out, then you're not gonna get it if you keep your current pace.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
CruX M85 wrote:
I´ve reached lvl 140 yesterday.

Do you think it is possible to reach lvl 152 till Halo 6 Comes out?
Depends on how much you play per day. If you've been playing since H5 came out, then you're not gonna get it if you keep your current pace.
Well I took a breake.
I started playing Halo 5 like 4 days ago with lvl 137. I have plenty of time. Nice Job, no gf (sad noises) and every Weekend off
Been doing the grind myself. Right now a 134. Found that heroic firefight warzone with a good team and xp boost helps a lot. Also been playing a lot of big team fiesta with xp boost as well. Also helps that big team fiesta is featured right now. I've been on the bottom of the leader board on the loosing team a few times and still got like 5000 xp. The matches are usually quick so you can get a bit more xp than warzone just a bit faster. If you or anyone for that matter wants to join forces to get the grind down just message me!
I am now 30,446 XP away from making it to 146 from 145. I am kind of shuddering thinking about how much it will be to make just 147.
CruX M85 wrote:
Hi all,

I´ve reached lvl 140 yesterday.

I really like playing Halo 5 and I dont mind playing Firefight.

Do you think it is possible to reach lvl 152 till Halo 6 Comes out?
It’s definitely possible, but it would be a very difficult grind. It just depends on how much time you want to devote to it. You have roughly 6.5 million of the 50 million xp needed. You will need to get 126,000 xp every day without missing a day in order to unlock it on October 31 2020. Another way to look at it is that it takes around 50 to 60 days of game time. You currently have just under 15 days played
End3r 071 wrote:
End3r 071 wrote:
I find that Infection and Firefight give good xp rewards. Try using mission victory xp boosts on Firefight as it's easier to win than against real opponents. On the other hand, infection takes less time, so you could play more games in a shorter amount of time.
Hey aren’t you in that butt flesh for fantasy clan?
A: It's But Flesh or Faith
B: ?
The answer would be that blazeice has way too much free time on his hands
End3r 071 wrote:
End3r 071 wrote:
I find that Infection and Firefight give good xp rewards. Try using mission victory xp boosts on Firefight as it's easier to win than against real opponents. On the other hand, infection takes less time, so you could play more games in a shorter amount of time.
Hey aren’t you in that butt flesh for fantasy clan?
A: It's But Flesh or Faith
B: ?
The answer would be that blazeice has way too much free time on his hands
🤔
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
So I'm Pretty optimisitc to reach lvl 152.

My grind is good - I make 1 Level a day (SR 143 atm).

I know the amount of exp is A LOT but if Halo 6 will launch in Nov. 2020, I will have 10 month to reach SR 152. No matter how much exp is needed I think 1 Level per month is totally doable.
CruX M85 wrote:
So I'm Pretty optimisitc to reach lvl 152.

My grind is good - I make 1 Level a day (SR 143 atm).

I know the amount of exp is A LOT but if Halo 6 will launch in Nov. 2020, I will have 10 month to reach SR 152. No matter how much exp is needed I think 1 Level per month is totally doable.
Once you get past 120 it starts to slow down and takes longer. Right now I am close to 148 and I had to play over 300 WZFF matches. I don't play Matchmaking because I am just horrible at it.
CruX M85 wrote:
So I'm Pretty optimisitc to reach lvl 152.

My grind is good - I make 1 Level a day (SR 143 atm).

I know the amount of exp is A LOT but if Halo 6 will launch in Nov. 2020, I will have 10 month to reach SR 152. No matter how much exp is needed I think 1 Level per month is totally doable.
Once you get past 120 it starts to slow down and takes longer. Right now I am close to 148 and I had to play over 300 WZFF matches. I don't play Matchmaking because I am just horrible at it.
I'm not too far off taking SR150 now and I just quickly did calculation for going from it to SR151 and it's about 1200 games of HWZFF if playing with the green boosts each game (typically gives me 9000). Fun... right?! Good luck to us all!
I took a major break from Halo 5. I'm close to 149. Was working 2 jobs M-F 80-85hrs a week, by the time the weekend came I was too tired to do anything. So I didn't play for about a year. If I did I played one or two games and got off. I'm less than 3 million from 149. With the holidays coming up I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it to 150 before 2020 but it's my goal! 4 days a week gotta hit 500,000 a day, gonna be really really hard! I got some Legendary boosts for Arena and Warzone so that really really helps. I like infection but too many sweats now than last year. I'm really upset I missed out on halloween infection because that's my favorite time to play. Oh well, just keep grinding and keep doing daily XP goals. Even if you gotta wake up early before school/work or stay up late, grind grind grind!
ouv wrote:
I took a major break from Halo 5. I'm close to 149. Was working 2 jobs M-F 80-85hrs a week, by the time the weekend came I was too tired to do anything. So I didn't play for about a year. If I did I played one or two games and got off. I'm less than 3 million from 149. With the holidays coming up I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it to 150 before 2020 but it's my goal! 4 days a week gotta hit 500,000 a day, gonna be really really hard! I got some Legendary boosts for Arena and Warzone so that really really helps. I like infection but too many sweats now than last year. I'm really upset I missed out on halloween infection because that's my favorite time to play. Oh well, just keep grinding and keep doing daily XP goals. Even if you gotta wake up early before school/work or stay up late, grind grind grind!
You can do it!

I believe in us all!

If you Need help hmu.
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
The weird thing is I haven't seen any Double XP for the past 3 weekends. Did they forget?
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
The weird thing is I haven't seen any Double XP for the past 3 weekends. Did they forget?
Probably too busy focusing on MCC.
Also, you can get a bit more XP by playing the featured playlist. Right now thats BTB Super Fiesta
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
The weird thing is I haven't seen any Double XP for the past 3 weekends. Did they forget?
Probably too busy focusing on MCC.
Also, you can get a bit more XP by playing the featured playlist. Right now thats BTB Super Fiesta
Weird thing is, I get less XP playing Super Fiesta compared to WZFF, used the same boost on both of them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3