Best Way To Reach 152

OP SavvyHobgoblin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
The weird thing is I haven't seen any Double XP for the past 3 weekends. Did they forget?
Probably too busy focusing on MCC.
Also, you can get a bit more XP by playing the featured playlist. Right now thats BTB Super Fiesta
Weird thing is, I get less XP playing Super Fiesta compared to WZFF, used the same boost on both of them.
Thats just how it is. Its not double XP, just more XP.
Also, you get more XP for Warzone games PERIOD than you do for anything Arena based. Thats how its always been.
The most agreed upon 152 Grind Tactic is to run WZFF Heroic with at least a blue XP boost on so you get ~10,000 XP per game finished.
Whereas you only get about that much in Arena for Legendary boosts on BTB games.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
andy2608 wrote:
I know some people like Infection and grinding Turbo when it comes around but for me it's gotta be WZFF as it's the only playlist I can always instantly find games for, consistently earn decent EXP in and can play more laid back. Plus I've got so many more EXP boosts for Warzone playlists. We just gotta keep the grind up and achieve daily goals.

That said I've been actively saving up RP for the legendary EXP boosts whenever they come back to in-game. 20-30k EXP a game is so great. Hoping a good few packs can carry me through the first half of 150 when I get there. Thinking I'm about 5 days out from taking SR150.
Save your bigger XP boosts for Double XP weekends. You can really roll it in with Legendaries on WZFF.
The weird thing is I haven't seen any Double XP for the past 3 weekends. Did they forget?
Also, you can get a bit more XP by playing the featured playlist. Right now thats BTB Super Fiesta
Yeah I know but thanks for the reminder. It's a good tip others should use if not already. However, I don't think we'll be seeing another global 2EXP for sometime as we just had a week recently and as mentioned launching MCC will be the priority for some of the studio.

As for featured, I haven't been playing too much BTBSF as I keep getting matched vs teams and there's not much I can do to get the W. Gets frustrating going on like 5 game loss streak and it being the only lobby I can get. Plus I just find currently as of Nov 2019, WZFF to be the fastest and most consistent way of gaining EXP despite it's many issues.
andy2608 wrote:
andy2608 wrote:

Yeah I know but thanks for the reminder. It's a good tip others should use if not already. However, I don't think we'll be seeing another global 2EXP for sometime as we just had a week recently and as mentioned launching MCC will be the priority for some of the studio.

As for featured, I haven't been playing too much BTBSF as I keep getting matched vs teams and there's not much I can do to get the W. Gets frustrating going on like 5 game loss streak and it being the only lobby I can get. Plus I just find currently as of Nov 2019, WZFF to be the fastest and most consistent way of gaining EXP despite it's many issues.
There's a 20 Gold Pack XP for Warzone on the MS store for $5 depending on where you live, I have been using those and recent just hit 148. 4 left to go.
andy2608 wrote:
andy2608 wrote:

There's a 20 Gold Pack XP for Warzone on the MS store for $5 depending on where you live, I have been using those and recent just hit 148. 4 left to go.
I'm aware of this but have not used it. I can wait until they come back properly in-game as we've still got a year left and I'd rather use my saved RP at this time. However I do hope their appearance back in game is soon as I know how helpful they are. With current RP it'll cover me 600k EXP!
CruX M85 wrote:
ouv wrote:
I took a major break from Halo 5. I'm close to 149. Was working 2 jobs M-F 80-85hrs a week, by the time the weekend came I was too tired to do anything. So I didn't play for about a year. If I did I played one or two games and got off. I'm less than 3 million from 149. With the holidays coming up I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it to 150 before 2020 but it's my goal! 4 days a week gotta hit 500,000 a day, gonna be really really hard! I got some Legendary boosts for Arena and Warzone so that really really helps. I like infection but too many sweats now than last year. I'm really upset I missed out on halloween infection because that's my favorite time to play. Oh well, just keep grinding and keep doing daily XP goals. Even if you gotta wake up early before school/work or stay up late, grind grind grind!
You can do it!

I believe in us all!

If you Need help hmu.
Thank you I may do that! I only play 430pm est to about 11pm. I take a break at 7 for 20 minutes
<p></p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3