Big team battle has been refreshed with maps

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Oh cool. I'll probably play them in a couple days.
I'll have to check it out. I haven't played BTB in a while. Been sticking with Actions Sack and FF mostly. I really enjoy BTB. I look forward to giving it a look see.
I am going to check them out later tonight.
Unearthed reminds me of Behemoth from Call of Duty Ghosts DLC 2 and Dig Site from Titanfall DLC 2. The first time I saw one of those excavators was Call of Duty Black Ops 1 Moon zombies map. Good to know every AAA title is representing excavators well in video games. Now if only we had maps with Zambonis my life would be complete.
This is awesome! Thanks for posting this.
Hopefully this will mean less antifreeze
Ooo I might have to give BTB a try again.
The redesigned maps look really nice. Will have to play some BTB sometime.
Finally.
Wooohoooo! My baby made it in! (Dispelled) :D
TR Feds wrote:
Finally.
*selects btb*

*gets antifreeze* lol.
Are any of the new maps more vehicle oriented? A few of them look like more clustered infantry based maps.
TimeDipper wrote:
Good job man! Congrats, look forward to playing on it.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
TimeDipper wrote:
Good job man! Congrats, look forward to playing on it.
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it! :D

LUKEPOWA wrote:
Are any of the new maps more vehicle oriented? A few of them look like more clustered infantry based maps.
Dispelled is very vehicle oriented, Tanks, Hogs, Ghosts, Wasps and Gungoose!
LethalQ wrote:
Hopefully this will mean less antifreeze
Antfreeze is the worst BTB map, it really needs to go. But these as other maps look dope as -Yoink-.

Edit: Played on the new Antifreeze and needless to say it is MUCH better than the original.
Why no? Boarding Action? Sidewinder? District? Boneyard?
Why no? Boarding Action? Sidewinder? District? Boneyard?
Boarding Action was somewhat broken, Sidewinder is one of the worst CE BTB maps IMO, I have no experience with District, and except in Invasion, almost half of Boneyard went unused.
thats cool
LethalQ wrote:
New maps for btb
Great. Glad I stopped playing and don't feel like spending my money on X-box live to play a game I got bored of a long time ago. Nothing the game does now can make up for day one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11