Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Big Team Battle is social again

OP StuftRock1

Bout -Yoink-ing time! Don’t know why they thought putting BTB into ranked was a good idea in the first place. Glad 343 finally listened to us and put it back into social where it belongs!
Enjoy it while you can cause I'm guessing it's going to be rotational next year.
Yeah as a solo player I am happy it's back in social. Gonna finish those vehicle commendations now finally
I'm glad its back in social. I was going to play last night, but unfortunately my external hard drive bit the dust so I have to redownload the game...
Can we find games in it now? Coz when it was Ranked, I always used to get 'Not enough players' notification after searching for a game again and again, even on Expanded preference.
MrSid117 wrote:
Can we find games in it now? Coz when it was Ranked, I always used to get 'Not enough players' notification after searching for a game again and again, even on Expanded preference.
Should be able to just fine, since Social playlists are more popular than Ranked, and social matchmaking is more lenient with who gets put in a march together.
MrSid117 wrote:
Managed to find a game in it pretty quickly compared to when it was ranked, so I'd say ya.
What was wrong with BTB being ranked? It being Social or Ranked doesn't really matter to me, I'm just wondering.
StuftRock1 wrote:
Bout -Yoink-ing time! Don’t know why they thought putting BTB into ranked was a good idea in the first place. Glad 343 finally listened to us and put it back into social where it belongs!
It'll be rotated back into ranked every so often.
MrSid117 wrote:
Should be able to just fine, since Social playlists are more popular than Ranked, and social matchmaking is more lenient with who gets put in a march together.
I honestly think the reason ranked isn't popular is because it's not part of the ranking system like ot was on 3. Sad because I can still find games on my 50 on Halo 3 zbox 360.
Withyn3302 wrote:
What was wrong with BTB being ranked? It being Social or Ranked doesn't really matter to me, I'm just wondering.
Cant find games.