Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Big Team Super Fiesta

OP Plastic Hassle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yeah, I saw that. Looks interesting, but I can already see the "everyone has a sniper" complaints. I think they'll certainly be an issue on the long sightline maps if you don't have one.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. Looks interesting, but I can already see the "everyone has a sniper" complaints. I think they'll certainly be an issue on the long sightline maps if you don't have one.
We'll be going from "everybody has rocket launchers" to "everybody has snipers".

I can see BTB super fiesta working in some maps but most are by nature way too open resulting in snipers indeed being the meta.
Now if rocket jumping was still a thing. Lol goid times all around. Just watching ricjet jumpers getting snipped
Yeah curious as to how they balance it. The addition of req vehicles is intriguing. But yeah, rip if you don't get the snipe.
This actually sounds interesting, I might hop online for a few games when the playlist is live. I know Roaming King has brought some life back, and before that the Community Slayer maps were badass. Hopefully 343 keeps dropping fresh material so the veterans have good reasons to keep coming back.
I'm hyped but at the same time I hope it's not a snipefest.
I've been wanting this for a long time, lol, sounds really fun!
I'm excited for any BTB love. more maps please!
It's about time this happened.
I didn't hear about this but it should be fun, i already enjoy super fiesta but now in big team omg that will be crazy lol.
Should be interesting.
With the addition of warzone I’ve barely played BTB but I will definitely try this out
cool! I'll be spawning with smgs!
And knowing my luck, I’ll get nothing but boltshots. Pew! Pew! Pew!
What a great idea, love me some Super Fiesta!
It's going to be a blast. I'll see you all in the playlist!
Unyshek wrote:
It's going to be a blast. I'll see you all in the playlist!
Are the maps only gonna be the ones where any vehicle can fit or will there be smaller ones as well like Port Authority for example? If there are smaller ones, will the random vehicles just be turned off
Oh man, can't wait for this!
And knowing my luck, I’ll get nothing but boltshots. Pew! Pew! Pew!
With my luck it’s your basic load out. Sigh. Good thing I need magnum practice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2