Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

birthday emblem

OP liquidkrylon

Would it be cool if there was a special pack you recieve on your b day containing a cake emblem and for 24 hrs the grunt b day sound replaces the regular head shot sound and you can turn the sound on or off depending on your liking
In addition to that, I would love to receive a special stance there your Spartan is holding a birthday cake with a lit candle.
That would be nice. Or have it give you 20x XP and RP so you cab just get so much stuff. That would be nice or get to have a free MLG skin pack
and 10 gold req packs along side a picture of locke eating nasty stuff ;)
So it's your birthday and you want some free stuff ? I would prefer if on certain dates that are important to halo lore or to the developers etc they did as they are doing e.g anniversary playlists etc etc
Today is my birthday! The big 30 😕
I'd suppose it would be nice. On the Wii U, if it was your birthday, all the Miis would cheer and clap and confetti would spray everywhere. It wasn't really needed, but it was a nice touch.

Can't imagine Halo, or Xbox for that matter, would do anything special for your birthday.
HaXoR73 wrote:
In addition to that, I would love to receive a special stance there your Spartan is holding a birthday cake with a lit candle.
That would be an extraordinary interesting idea. I my mind, that stance would look like a spartan that would throw a birthday cake at your face exactly like a clown which would be hilarious to see and a stance that I would use with honor.
Would it be cool if there was a special pack you recieve on your b day containing a cake emblem and for 24 hrs the grunt b day sound replaces the regular head shot sound and you can turn the sound on or off depending on your liking
This would be awesome
HaXoR73 wrote:
That would be an extraordinary interesting idea. I my mind, that stance would look like a spartan that would throw a birthday cake at your face exactly like a clown which would be hilarious to see and a stance that I would use with honor.
You have to have a birthday party hat on your head too!
Happy b day
The throwing cake idea, but as an assassination! That in game would be fabulous with bits of cake on the ground!
The throwing cake idea, but as an assassination! That in game would be fabulous with bits of cake on the ground!
"...AND EAT IT"

You grab them, spin them around, smash a cake on their visor and they collapse, dead from shock.
Happy belated birthday!