- Halo CE(A) - Blood and Gore, Violence
- Halo 2 - Blood and Gore, Language, Violence
- Halo 3 - Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Violence
- Halo 3: ODST - Blood, Language, Violence
- Halo Reach - Blood, Violence
- Halo 4 - Blood, Violence
- Halo 5, the only T rated game - Blood, Mild Language, Violence
People take this Rated M/T this way too seriously.
- Only Halo CE - 3 are rated for having Gore, why? Because of the Flood.
- Halo CE isn't even rated for language, neither is Halo 4 despite Cortana calling a scientist a -Yoink-. Halo 3 is also marked for mild language.
Really. Of all the things to care about, this is the hill people die on? Oh boy. I just can't imagine rolling through Halo and thinking, "Damn, this game really needs more blood!" It's such a...strange...thing to get really amped about.
Are there really people that sat around smacking Elites and Jackals in Halo: CE to watch the blood splatters and felt that was something that defined their enjoyment? I'm really trying to understand here people!