OP A Lazy Shisno

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Oh that was all kinds of glorious!!

Chief is still reeling from Cortana's death, Fred has concerns over Johns health/mental state, and then them all looking bad -Yoink- as they simply let the Elites get sucked out into space......
One7TOut wrote:

Chief is still reeling from Cortana's death, Fred has concerns over Johns health/mental state, and then them all looking bad -Yoink- as they simply let the Elites get sucked out into space......
I love how Blue Team simply ignores the elites.
One7TOut wrote:

I love how Blue Team simply ignores the elites.
True lol.
One7TOut wrote:

Yep, basically
anyone notice chiefs finger shaking when going over the Cortana bit of his helmet? Or was that just strange video framing screwing up.
Beacle1 wrote:
anyone notice chiefs finger shaking when going over the Cortana bit of his helmet? Or was that just strange video framing screwing up.
Looks like hot air was passing between the Chief and the "camera"
So much epic. Even though it wasn't as action packed as Osiris' opening cinematic I enjoyed it much more. The way Blue Team just busted through the window and ignored the Elites showed me just how much more experienced and collected they are than Osiris.

I CANNOT wait for this game. Im officially anticipating this more than Fallout 4, which I've been waiting on for 7 years at this point. C'mon October 27th!!!
-heavy breathing ensues-

No but seriously, that was a very clean cinematic. I liked the action in Osiris' cinematic but I appreciate the emotional weight of Blue Team in this cinematic a lot more. I just.... UGH! There is something so satisfying seeing the blooming camaraderie in action finally in this game that fans of the EU have been experiencing for years now with Blue Team. There is such a heavier appreciation for this side of the campaign currently for me.

Again, I still give my props to Osiris but yeah, the small tidbits so far from Blue Team have me far more hyped than anything else just because of the significance it plays with previous lore. I know I'm going to have a field day comparing the pros and cons of each team while playing. My heart just hurts because October feels like it's so far away still. :'(
You know what they say. Windows are structural weaknesses.
Juhox7751 wrote:
Geth do not use them.
They are turning 117 into an otaku missing his 2D girlfriend. That needs to spot.
Who is flying the pelican before 117 takes over?
The Grunts are representing? They better be representing and not just acting scared or something.
And i still dont like the Elite armor design without any arm ... armor.
Juhox7751 wrote:
Geth do not use them.
I was about to ask, Covenant ships don't use windows right? I thought I had read that in one of the early Halo novels but maybe I have that confused with Mass Effect as that's my (2nd) favorite sci-fi series.

Some have Star Wars, I have Halo and Mass Effect. <3
They are turning 117 into an otaku missing his 2D girlfriend. That needs to spot.
Who is flying the pelican before 117 takes over?
The Grunts are representing? They better be representing and not just acting scared or something.
And i still dont like the Elite armor design without any arm ... armor.
I...

What?
Loved it.
Love the contrast to Osiris that went in all guns blazing like a bunch of enthusiastic children while Blue Team just very calmly cleared a room of enemies using a blown out window.
It was awesome.
They better have the Spartan Smile in the game at some point. Also the ask clear sign. Acknowledge lights would be nice too.
Loved it.
Love the contrast to Osiris that went in all guns blazing like a bunch of enthusiastic children while Blue Team just very calmly cleared a room of enemies using a blown out window.
It was awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself :D
That moment when the Halo theme kicks in after they jump out of the pelican
I have too many feeling happening at once. I am so happy to see Blue Team together for the first time in a Halo game, but Chief thumb trembling over Cortana's chip sent chills down my spine. After nearly fourteen years of enthusiastically playing as the Master Chief I can't help but feel his loss along side him. I cannot wait for this game just for the campaign alone.
Hello!
I am translating this opening Cinematic on other language.
Someone can help?
What said Fred: "This many missions... (?)"
And what said Elite about unggoy?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9