Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Blue team pack gone?

OP Kirsty4Blood

I was saving up for it! I was wondering because I still see it mentioned in the Message of the Day but not in the REQ store.
You can randomly get all of them in Gold packs anyway. It’s not really a big deal.
You could try to see if it's available in the MS store, but you'd obviously have to use real money to get it though.
There is nothing exclusive in that pack. It's really a waste of points since that stuff is in the req system. Are three random blue team unlocks worth the 24 gold unlocks or 48 silver unlocks not to mention all the boost and reqs in the packs? Just grind out the silver level packs and then the golds and don't worry about the special packs that usually have nothing truly special in them.
I saved for it as well since I can't get Warlord to unlock though I would have something to look forward too...
Sounds like it was one of those timed "weekend packs." The Message of the Day sometimes takes a bit longer to update than the pack(s) it might be advertising. I think it's a good thing you missed out on the pack though. I suggest continuing to save up those points for packs like the Classic Helmet Pack. The items contained in that pack are not available in regular Silver/Gold packs.
Well I'm thinking it was a weekend thing too, now. Thanks for the replies! I don't feel too bad about missing out now. I was hoping for Fred's helmet, but it sounds like I'll be able to hopefully get it eventually
Itll come back eventually but yeah it'll be in gold packs
Well I'm thinking it was a weekend thing too, now. Thanks for the replies! I don't feel too bad about missing out now. I was hoping for Fred's helmet, but it sounds like I'll be able to hopefully get it eventually
It would have been a waste of points because odds are you wouldn't have gotten the helmet in one pack. Just do the pack grind and don't play the RNG game.
I just bought the blue team pack twice this year. Second time I thought I never purchased it but I just accepted it.