Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Blue team Req Pack

OP man57er19

Hi,
If I have 100% unlocked, anybody know what I get from this pack? Only boost?

Thanks in advance
Read the REQ pack description:
Quote:
The Blue Team REQ packs include 3 new permanent REQs, if available, including armor or helmets based on the legendary Spartans of Blue Team, plus 8 Ultra-Rare or Legendary single use REQs. Acquire 8 times for the full set.
If you already have the armor sets, you'll be compensated with boosts.
Does this pack include the Mark VI Gen 2 set?
DGJoel wrote:
Don't waste points on these specialty packs. Just keep on the silver to gold grind and you will get the stuff in this pack sooner or later. It's really a waste of points.
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
Don't waste points on these specialty packs. Just keep on the silver to gold grind and you will get the stuff in this pack sooner or later. It's really a waste of points.
Thanks for the advice. I'd be happy with any of the armour I know is in the pack, and I don't have a lot of armour, or the patience to grind stuff out, so I just wanted to be sure if there was a chance of getting it anyway.
DGJoel wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I'd be happy with any of the armour I know is in the pack, and I don't have a lot of armour, or the patience to grind stuff out, so I just wanted to be sure if there was a chance of getting it anyway.
Sure there is a chance but is that chance worth the 48 silver unlocks or 24 gold unlocks that you could get with 120,000 req points? Why risk all those unlocks not to mention all the boost and reqs for three random blue team stuff that you don't even know what they will be?
Wow....they are still releasing special REQ Packs this late into the game? I had like all the REQs unlocked within the first year. So after you already have these sets, all you get are just some Boosters to make up for it which really isn't even worth it anymore.
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
Sure there is a chance but is that chance worth the 48 silver unlocks or 24 gold unlocks that you could get with 120,000 req points? Why risk all those unlocks not to mention all the boost and reqs for three random blue team stuff that you don't even know what they will be?
So what you are saying is you can get the same armor by opening 24 gold packs? Don't feel like grinding for 480,000 req points for only a chance at getting all of the blue team armor 😅
Wow....they are still releasing special REQ Packs this late into the game? I had like all the REQs unlocked within the first year. So after you already have these sets, all you get are just some Boosters to make up for it which really isn't even worth it anymore.
The special packs they release are just old packs that they randomly put in the REQ store every now and then. They should mainly be for newer players to the game who don't have everything.
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
So what you are saying is you can get the same armor by opening 24 gold packs? Don't feel like grinding for 480,000 req points for only a chance at getting all of the blue team armor 😅
Possibly, the stuff in this pack is in the regular req system so why waste all those points? I guess if you are dying for some blue team stuff then go for it but it really is a waste of points IMO since you will get the stuff by just grinding. It's best to just to go for unlocking everything rather than trying to get specific stuff.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
DGJoel wrote:
Possibly, the stuff in this pack is in the regular req system so why waste all those points? I guess if you are dying for some blue team stuff then go for it but it really is a waste of points IMO since you will get the stuff by just grinding. It's best to just to go for unlocking everything rather than trying to get specific stuff.
Okay thank you!
Also,I was just curious if anyone knows how many Req points it takes to unlock everything in Halo 5 and also what is the best game mode to play for said req points. Thank you in advance!
Also,I was just curious if anyone knows how many Req points it takes to unlock everything in Halo 5 and also what is the best game mode to play for said req points. Thank you in advance!
I don't remember how much it took for me to unlock everything, I did pay for a few Gold Packs but I grinded out and unlocked most of everything. As for the game mode, I if it's like Halo Reach, playing Warzone (firefight) would probably net quite a few REQ points...especially seeing as the whole REQ system was mainly made for Warzone. And you can always use booster (I think there are boosters for it) that increase REQ payouts for a match if I recall correctly.