ive talked about this before I then took a few months hiatus from halo due to life getting in the way. I come back and the issue with the bookmarks nit loading is still present. I feel this should have been fixed by now. It makes game nights with my friends and gaming community very difficult as only the first page loads of any bookmarks. This seriously needs fixed in the new update that's comimg.
yeah the same thing happens to me. Incase you didn't know you can actually scroll down on the first page even though you cant see what you are scrolling. It makes it super frustrating to find what mode or map you want though but its better than nothing at the moment. Also its annoying that I could access these bookmakers simply and easily before the update that was meant to being this amazing browser only for it to be worse than the old way because its glitched.
According to Tom French, they plan to fix bookmarks in the next update.

Is it annoying? Yup. Should they have hot-fixed it ages ago? Yup.

Tom French says a lot of things...

If this is true I'll be dancing in my room because I'm tired of taking ten minutes just to find one map I want either by scrolling or having to rember the exact name of it to search for it. But thanks for he info.

Let's hope it gets fixed tomorrow.