[Locked] Boost packs are up

OP Comedic Hermit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
The Arena and WZ boost packs are now available in the store for 4.99 US or 150,000 RP. You seem to get about 20 boosts per pack, so feel free to indulge if you're chasing 152.

Edit: Apparently these are gone on Sunday
https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1024770188896436224
Hey sweet. Maybe I'll get to 150 at this rate!

TY Halo. 💚

XP boosts
The Arena and WZ boost packs are now available in the store for 4.99 US or 150,000 RP. You seem to get about 20 boosts per pack, so feel free to indulge if you're chasing 152.

5 bucks for 20 XP boosts when experienced based progression in H5 doesn’t even mean anything in terms of rewards? Do with your money or RP what you wish, but these don’t sound like a great investment. I personally don’t think these are worth more than 1 buck or 75k REQ points.

5 bucks for 20 XP boosts when experienced based progression in H5 doesn’t even mean anything in terms of rewards? Do with your money or RP what you wish, but these don’t sound like a great investment. I personally don’t think these are worth more than 1 buck or 75k REQ points.
Considering I have about 350,000 req points sitting unused after I got a pair of these packs I think I'm okay with the price.

Considering I have about 350,000 req points sitting unused after I got a pair of these packs I think I'm okay with the price.
Well think about it. They charged 80k for the HCS pack, and you got some semi-tangible rewards for your grind. But 150k just to be a bit closer to 152 which is only rewarded with an emblem? I just don’t think these are a smart buy, especially with the wealth of weapons and vehicles available to you at 150k points.

Well think about it. They charged 80k for the HCS pack, and you got some semi-tangible rewards for your grind. But 150k just to be a bit closer to 152 which is only rewarded with an emblem? I just don’t think these are a smart buy, especially with the wealth of weapons and vehicles available to you at 150k points.
I don't play Warzone. I had 600+ unopened packs just sitting there and a ton of REQs I hadn't used.

I play Arena. This is ABSOLUTELY worth it for me.
I feel like these are mainly targeted at people who cleaned out the whole req pool, have a ridiculous amount of points left over and are desperately chasing 152. As a pleb who's only just moved on from the silver pack grind, I'm not gonna bother with these tbh.
I feel like these are mainly targeted at people who cleaned out the whole req pool, have a ridiculous amount of points left over and are desperately chasing 152. As a pleb who's only just moved on from the silver pack grind, I'm not gonna bother with these tbh.
Hey that's me!

And yes, that's pretty much what it appears to be. There's nothing wrong with that. If the pack's not for you, just skip it. But for some of us, this is pretty much Christmas.
Hey that's me!

And yes, that's pretty much what it appears to be. There's nothing wrong with that. If the pack's not for you, just skip it. But for some of us, this is pretty much Christmas.
Yeah they have their place I guess. But I'd still rather chase that sweet, sweet locus edge helmet from gold packs, so that I can bask in its beauty for 3 seconds whenever I die or start an arena game.

I don't play Warzone. I had 600+ unopened packs just sitting there and a ton of REQs I hadn't used.

I play Arena. This is ABSOLUTELY worth it for me.
Hey, do with that stuff what you wish. I’m only giving my assessment.

Well, I am 151 and 2/3 and had over 4 million req points and was having to constantly buy req packs to get just a few boosts. Extremely well worth it.
Just spent over a million REQ points on them. Love this for sure!!
Considering you might only get 1-5 legendary XP boosts at the most by the time you normally spend 150K RP on REQ packs, I think 20 boosts would be worth it.
Damn it, I blew through my stockpile on that Mythic Warzone pack not too long ago. If only I knew this was coming beforehand... :(

Oh well, time to go nuclear on some unwanted REQs I guess.
The time spent stockpiling REQ points has finally born fruit! Couldn't have come at a better time for me too :D
I need the exp chasing 152. I kinda gave up on it, but this might peak my interest and get me back into the grind. And its also fun for me to see how much exp i get after match when im getting alot. Its also amusing just to open the pack and get 20 legendary boosts
Once you get to level 140ish, 152 seems like a life time away... you need MILLIONS of XP to rank up(I need 4 million XP to reach 149), and also once you unlock everything RP becomes useless except in situations like these; Personally, I think these new packs are lifesavers for veterans who are still grinding.

so thanks 343 :D
much appreciated!
I feel silly for wasting my last req points now lol. I hope these come back in the future. I may actually come back to halo 5 to grind for some REQ points to save for the possible return of these.
kkolossal wrote:
Once you get to level 140ish, 152 seems like a life time away... you need MILLIONS of XP to rank up(I need 4 million XP to reach 149),
If you have the time to grind, you could play ten games of Heroic Firefight a day with a decent boost and get that in a little over a month. Less games if you do the harder versions of it.
Hey sweet. Maybe I'll get to 150 at this rate!

TY Halo. 💚

What the -Yoink-.

I thought I was good with my 180 Arena boosts.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6