1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
If i'm not wrong every legendary boost give you 1500XP, right? So, 20*1500= 30.000XP

Neither to a tryhard hoping to reach 152 nor an average spartan trying to climb as far as possible until infinite arrives will find this profitable at all
Common Arena XP boosts give you close to that much. Legendary Arena XP boosts give me about 5.6k+ XP. Legendary Warzone XP boosts give me about 9k+ XP or maybe a little less. I'll have to use another one to be sure. Either way, if 152 is the goal for someone before Infinite, and if they're already close (the 150s and 151s, mainly), then it's a good deal if you got REQ points to burn (in the millions).
If i'm not wrong every legendary boost give you 1500XP, right? So, 20*1500= 30.000XP
Neither to a tryhard hoping to reach 152 nor an average spartan trying to climb as far as possible until infinite arrives will find this profitable at all
Common Arena XP boosts give you close to that much. Legendary Arena XP boosts give me about 5.6k+ XP. Legendary Warzone XP boosts give me about 9k+ XP or maybe a little less. I'll have to use another one to be sure. Either way, if 152 is the goal for someone before Infinite, and if they're already close (the 150s and 151s, mainly), then it's a good deal if you got REQ points to burn (in the millions).
How'd I do? :D

XP boosts

I'd say you're in a good position to make that push, what with around 4.48mil XP in Legendary boosts ready to go :D

I'd say you're in a good position to make that push, what with around 4.48mil XP in Legendary boosts ready to go :D
That's it XP wise?

-Yoink-. I'm never making 152 lol.

That's it XP wise?

Yup. The rest depends on the game types you play. Gotta take advantage of the featured playlists (and Infection) if you wanna maximize your XP gains. Castle Wars is netting me 9-10k XP per game right now. Feels good.

That's it XP wise?

Yup. The rest depends on the game types you play. Gotta take advantage of the featured playlists (and Infection) if you wanna maximize your XP gains. Castle Wars is netting me 9-10k XP per game right now. Feels good.
Ughhhhh. But those randomsssssssss. 😭
wow, its amazing *o*
I find it very peculiar they release these packs a week after turbo, a game mode that requires you to use all your reqs up, or spend them all on golds to use for turbo... then release these packs with the $5 option. Hmm, or maybe thats just me.

A heads up would have been nice, i blew through all my req points the week before... Luckily i was able to do a mass req clean out to salvage up enough to snag a few.

Never the less, im sure those on the exp grind will greatly appreciate these for sure.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ah yes, more microtransactions. Thanks.
I'm a perfectionist, and want everything I can possibly earn. The dollar price is a little steep. 3 bucks each would have been better. And compared to other req pack prices, the points needed to buy them is definantly too steep. 75k to 80k would have been a better price since xp only gives you an emblem for a reward for leveling.
I love these new req packs I can get to 152 finally!
oh maaaan, and i spend 770k the other day on gold packs :/
xsv wrote:
I did something similar. A heads up would of been nice for sure.
xsv wrote:
not a minute ago i sold everything for 300k :') farewell helios phaetons
xsv wrote:
xsv wrote:
not a minute ago i sold everything for 300k :') farewell helios phaetons
Yeah I did a clean sweep of my req cache. I want to make it to 150. Was a tough pill to swallow. 100 Phateons : (
The Arena and WZ boost packs are now available in the store for 4.99 US or 150,000 RP. You seem to get about 20 boosts per pack, so feel free to indulge if you're chasing 152.

Edit: Apparently these are gone on Sunday
https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1024770188896436224
5 bucks for 20 XP boosts when experienced based progression in H5 doesn’t even mean anything in terms of rewards? Do with your money or RP what you wish, but these don’t sound like a great investment. I personally don’t think these are worth more than 1 buck or 75k REQ points.
Then don't buy them.
I’m sorry, but these kinds of responses are irritatingly lazy. Just because I have the option not to buy something definitely doesn’t bar me from saying that it’s blatantly overpriced. It’s logic of “Hey, does a game have a bunch of things you don’t like and think could be improved? Too bad, you entitled little gamer, if you don’t like it, don’t play it”. “Just don’t buy it” is a lazy deflection of valid criticism.
It's not blatantly overpriced though. It's quite reasonable, IMO.
80k for the HCS pack and 150k for this doesn’t feel right at all, especially when XP rewards you with practically nothing aside from completionist satisfaction. The HCS pack is almost half the price while still having a bunch of great rewards, but 150k for a bunch of XP boosts? Nah, not a good price. I’m pretty sure you too would prefer a lower price on these.
I bought as many as I could, didn't cost me a penny of real money. For me, as well as many others, it is a great deal. They are ALL legendary. Clearly, you are not arawe of how rare those are. Arena boosts even at common level are hard to come by. And actually, my "don't buy them" is more like you complaining you don't like this one flavor of this one brand of coffee, but it is one of the companies best selling coffee. You are not required to use your req points or money on this req pack. Having it available for those that like it doesn't effect you.

I'm jealous.
Correction on the Legendary Warzone XP payout I mentioned earlier. You get 11k XP per Legendary XP boost.
I Like 152 and I like Christmas! Best of both worlds!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6