2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
These packs are great!
These packs are like 1000% worth for those who have useless REQ points and are going for 152. When I bought 320 gold packs with 1.28 million RP I put together statistics and the result was
  • 6 Legendary Arena XP boosts
  • 8 Warzone Legendary XP boosts
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
From a total of 3840 drops from the packs that's about 0.5% of total drops and about 71k RP/Boost.
From either of the boost packs it's 7.5k RP/Boost. These numbers tell everything there is to the boost packs.
These packs are like 1000% worth for those who have useless REQ points and are going for 152. When I bought 320 gold packs with 1.28 million RP I put together statistics and the result was
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
From a total of 3840 drops from the packs that's about 0.5% of total drops and about 71k RP/Boost.
From either of the boost packs it's 7.5k RP/Boost. These numbers tell everything there is to the boost packs.
Well done on the stats. I do wish golds would drop legendary exp boosts though once you have everything completed, even if its just 1 per pack.
I bought one Arena pack and that was it. I don't spend enough time in Halo 5 to justify spending $20 or more on Legendary EXP packs. This was really cool to see though, packs with nothing but Legendary EXP boosts
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
Well done on the stats. I do wish golds would drop legendary exp boosts though once you have everything completed, even if its just 1 per pack.
That is why I want platinum packs back. You may get less items but I was getting way better stuff especially boost. Tired of opening gold packs and seeing what I consider junk.
LethalQ wrote:
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
That is why I want platinum packs back. You may get less items but I was getting way better stuff especially boost. Tired of opening gold packs and seeing what I consider junk.
Yeah the plat packs from HCS were a god send! I like how you were able to gift them too. We were able to gift them away to company members who didnt have everything unlocked. Added extra incentive to the grind.
LethalQ wrote:
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
Yeah the plat packs from HCS were a god send! I like how you were able to gift them too. We were able to gift them away to company members who didnt have everything unlocked. Added extra incentive to the grind.
For a short time you could get platinum packs for points/money but for some reason they took them away and now you only get them during HCS events. Wish they were available for points/money all the time.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
For a short time you could get platinum packs for points/money but for some reason they took them away and now you only get them during HCS events. Wish they were available for points/money all the time.
Oh really? I must have missed the boat on those, I was real late to the party with H5. Those sound great though
I think these packs are amazing, I plan to spend a big chunk of my REQ on them. I have 2.2 million or so, and a TON of REQs to sell.

Also, just a friendly FYI:

When the pros are in a tournament, the Halo 5 stream will commonly hand out codes for platinum packs. I was able to get just over half of these codes last tournament, and I came away with around 40 legendary XP boosts.

There is always a 'gold pack thread' on the forums during the tournaments. As long as you put the code in halo.gg within 15 minutes, you'll walk away with (usually) a platinum pack (:

Good luck all!
Just spent over a million REQ points on them. Love this for sure!!
That's awesome. I'm thinking of spending my whole load on em! What do you think?
I might just have to get one of these. Quite close to completing my REQ.
I would but i cant afford the money and i for one find it annoying to use boosts but wouldnt it be better say they had an easier method to equip the boosts other than having to press B then selecting it
That's awesome. I'm thinking of spending my whole load on em! What do you think?
I thought about doing that, but talked myself out of it. This is wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the flag skins come out for REQ points.
LethalQ wrote:
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
Motivating!
  • 4 Gambit AI kills
Thanks for math-ing that out good sir.
I did a clean sweep of every req & boost I had. Ended up with 850K in req points to spend. Desperate times called for desperate measures.
WOWZERS thats a lot of boosts lol
These packs are great, I’ve been waiting for a boost oriented pack. They’re expensive though.
DL1032 wrote:
These packs are great, I’ve been waiting for a boost oriented pack. They’re expensive though.
I think 100K would of sufficed. 5k/boost seems reasonable enough.
J Teeps wrote:
I think these packs are amazing, I plan to spend a big chunk of my REQ on them. I have 2.2 million or so, and a TON of REQs to sell.
Also, just a friendly FYI:
When the pros are in a tournament, the Halo 5 stream will commonly hand out codes for platinum packs. I was able to get just over half of these codes last tournament, and I came away with around 40 legendary XP boosts.
There is always a 'gold pack thread' on the forums during the tournaments. As long as you put the code in halo.gg within 15 minutes, you'll walk away with (usually) a platinum pack (:
Good luck all!
Thanks for the heads up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6