1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
GameDavo wrote:
These packs are great, I’ve been waiting for a boost oriented pack. They’re expensive though.
Agreed.
GameDavo wrote:
These packs are great, I’ve been waiting for a boost oriented pack. They’re expensive though.
Agreed.
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post. Also you don't really need to quote a post to say, 'agreed' there is a like button.
I hope these REQ Packs return often.
eLantern wrote:
Do you know if this is the 1st time these packs have been offered? & if they have been around before, do you know how often they release them?

Thanks
Just spent over a million REQ points on them. Love this for sure!!
That's awesome. I'm thinking of spending my whole load on em! What do you think?
I thought about doing that, but talked myself out of it. This is wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the flag skins come out for REQ points.
I dont think we will be seeing the flag skins. Maybe they will make an appearence in infinite. Its a shame, would love to rep Canada
eLantern wrote:
Do you know if this is the 1st time these packs have been offered? & if they have been around before, do you know how often they release them?

Thanks
I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've been offered. I've followed Halo 5 news pretty closely since release and this is the first time I've seen it.
eLantern wrote:
eLantern wrote:

Thanks
I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've been offered. I've followed Halo 5 news pretty closely since release and this is the first time I've seen it.
Oh thanks. I hope these can be offered out more often, or even just leave them in the req store, no harm in that. Im trying to grind out 40K for req points to buy one more but i fear they will be gone soon.
GameDavo wrote:
Agreed.
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit posts to add information and respond to more than one person in a single post. Also you don't really need to quote a post to say, 'agreed' there is a like button.
Wait! You think I’m gonna be able to grind max rank on the waypoint forum by clicking the like button!? By the way, does this response count?
GameDavo wrote:
Agreed.
Wait! You think I’m gonna be able to grind max rank on the waypoint forum by clicking the like button!? By the way, does this response count?
There are consequences for posting for the sake of posting. I've asked nicely once.
GameDavo wrote:
Agreed.
There are consequences for posting for the sake of posting. I've asked nicely once.
Sooo, it counts. Que banhammer.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Back on topic, there will be no further warnings
These packs would have been nice when I was working on the grind. Hopefully they helped plenty of other players along the way.
are the boost still buyable?
And now they cost just req points..... put politely, im very angry. Im having a bad halo day, and i was gona spend some cash money on these boosts to cheer me up. Only to realize i cant😑is this just me, or are they req exclusive.

LUKEPOWA wrote:
kkolossal wrote:
Once you get to level 140ish, 152 seems like a life time away... you need MILLIONS of XP to rank up(I need 4 million XP to reach 149),
If you have the time to grind, you could play ten games of Heroic Firefight a day with a decent boost and get that in a little over a month. Less games if you do the harder versions of it.
My plan was to stock pile the legendary boosts and grind fire fight on a rainy day.
Regice554 wrote:
And now they cost just req points..... put politely, im very angry. Im having a bad halo day, and i was gona spend some cash money on these boosts to cheer me up. Only to realize i cant😑is this just me, or are they req exclusive.

LUKEPOWA wrote:
kkolossal wrote:
Once you get to level 140ish, 152 seems like a life time away... you need MILLIONS of XP to rank up(I need 4 million XP to reach 149),
If you have the time to grind, you could play ten games of Heroic Firefight a day with a decent boost and get that in a little over a month. Less games if you do the harder versions of it.
My plan was to stock pile the legendary boosts and grind fire fight on a rainy day.
I mean, you had a couple days to pick some up. Procrastination doesn't always pay off.
Regice554 wrote:

LUKEPOWA wrote:
kkolossal wrote:
I mean, you had a couple days to pick some up. Procrastination doesn't always pay off.
Well i picked some up, but i wanted even more. I got pumped to see that they were still for sale, but only with req points.
I was on a few minutes ago & they still seemed to be up.
I was on a few minutes ago & they still seemed to be up.
Only req points now, kinda strange.. I went ahead and got one more for warzone with my last 150k because now that they are points only it could be a sign they are about to be taken down all together.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6