1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
LethalQ wrote:
are the boost still buyable?
I was on a few minutes ago & they still seemed to be up.
Only req points now, kinda strange.. I went ahead and got one more for warzone with my last 150k because now that they are points only it could be a sign they are about to be taken down all together.
Ah I hope not. I have about 30k more req points till I can aford 1 more. Maybe they can wait till tm to take it down haha.
LethalQ wrote:
Only req points now, kinda strange.. I went ahead and got one more for warzone with my last 150k because now that they are points only it could be a sign they are about to be taken down all together.
Ah I hope not. I have about 30k more req points till I can aford 1 more. Maybe they can wait till tm to take it down haha.
Well I am only speculating but most speciality packs aren't around that long.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Well I am only speculating but most speciality packs aren't around that long.
Yeah they usually come & go pretty quick. I thought the twitter post mentioned Sunday so I was surprised they were still around today. Maybe they will just have these out for a full week.

Edit: They were taken down : (
At least it was a thing, something new to halo 5. And I hope every once in a while they bring back the exp packs, and bring back double exp.

i like that turbo is in rotation, 343 make the exp packs and double exp rotation a thing as well, pleaseeeee
Regice554 wrote:
At least it was a thing, something new to halo 5. And I hope every once in a while they bring back the exp packs, and bring back double exp.

i like that turbo is in rotation, 343 make the exp packs and double exp rotation a thing as well, pleaseeeee
Id like to see these released maybe once a month or so, gives some extra incentive to grind knowing there is some hope to finish with these packs available.
Looks like these are gone for the time being; hopefully a return will come in the future.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
REY EMMA wrote:
Please don't revive old topics, especially when they are about an event that's no longer occurring. Thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6