2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22
My reaction to this can be summed up in this video.
http://youtu.be/lITBGjNEp08
Disagree.
It's a team game, I see no problem booting someone who does not contribute to the team effort to win, in a COMPETITIVE game.

Further, this would no be an issue if the CSR matched skill appropriately.
Well, is a online game too.. far servers, high latency etc you know?
B0TELL0 wrote:
sometimes you have a great game. Almost winning, but one Teammate played a really bad match and never killed an enemy but had 10, 11, even 15 deaths, that is crazy.

it has to be an option and when a teammate doesn't kill any enemy and die repeatedly all the teammate could vote and boot that player.
I'd actually be fine with this. Some people just don't contribute and really need to go.
FL Crysis wrote:
Vote to kick is an absolutely terrible idea.
Unless you enjoy trolling your teammates!

Oh, we are about to win this stronghold game....149-30 - Vote to kick....Player Left...= win
Oh I fully and freely admit that we would totally do something like that.

Oh we're about to win and Ka Five is caring carrying? Let's kick him!

::vote passes::
::Ka Five has left the game::
No, the OP proposed that this system would only allow that the WORST player in the game get kicked, not someone actually contributing.
B0TELL0 wrote:
sometimes you have a great game. Almost winning, but one Teammate played a really bad match and never killed an enemy but had 10, 11, even 15 deaths, that is crazy.

it has to be an option and when a teammate doesn't kill any enemy and die repeatedly all the teammate could vote and boot that player.
Terrible idea. Think of all the ways it would get misused.
FL Crysis wrote:

Oh, we are about to win this stronghold game....149-30 - Vote to kick....Player Left...= win

No, the OP proposed that this system would only allow that the WORST player in the game get kicked, not someone actually contributing.
What if the "worst" person on the team was positive or was negative and had more flag caps? It would just end in trolling. We've already got people quitting all over the place, we definitely don't need another way for people to leave games.
monitor EU wrote:
B0TELL0 wrote:

Terrible idea. Think of all the ways it would get misused.
How would it get misused if it only gives the option to kick the worst player on your team? Someone who has literally zero kills and perhaps even negative points. One player out of four or perhaps 8 if playing Big team battle.
That would be abused way too much. Horrible idea.
No way.
That's an awful idea. I have a young son who absolutely loves to play Halo. He is not the best, but also not the worst. He obviously isn't as skilled as you are, but he gets some kills and a good bit of deaths. In my opinion kicking people out for being a so called bad player is just plan ridiculous.
monitor EU wrote:
FL Crysis wrote:

What if the "worst" person on the team was positive or was negative and had more flag caps? It would just end in trolling. We've already got people quitting all over the place, we definitely don't need another way for people to leave games.
To make it an effective system you'd have it set to detect if they are running objectives or getting driving assists. This would eliminate players that are either afc, suicides once and aren't even attempting to kill the enemy team or are just driving around the map on a mongoose serving no real purpose.
That's the worst idea ever

say at your in a party with your friends some little kid could boot you if your just playing around. If you hate bad teammates so much play free for all
B0TELL0 wrote:

what's your definition of bad? Everyone has a bad game. I'm willing to bet that you weren't always a skilled gamer. I'm sure you sucked at one time. We all did. We build up our skills and become better. That's how we learn and become awesome at whatever we do. IT's something you'll just have till deal with dude. Maybe even help that teammate out by offering tips and tricks instead of criticizing their gaming skill. Remember you were once them, we all were.
I see where you're coming from but this is a bad idea. If this were to be an option it would break the game. Some players may not be as good as you or they may not be as competitive. You also have to keep in mind that Halo has all types of fans varying in age. Some of these players might go idle due to real life situations that need them to walk away from the game instantly. Just to give you some insight I was 18 years of age when Halo CE came to be. Sometimes I have to step away because my garage door wont open for wife or the smoke alarm is going off, the internet feed stopped, the power went out and my controller needs to be charged. I dont want to be booted for those reasons or boot some one because they are not as skilled as me or the team. Thats not fun. Find fellow Spartans to game with if you like to play in teams or lone wolf it in FFA. FFA is awesome and the only person you could blame there is yourself.
How is it that something so stupid as this gets highlighted spot but something like Warzone Firefight gets very little? Just saying.
JLEG3NDARY wrote:
I see where you're coming from but this is a bad idea. If this were to be an option it would break the game. Some players may not be as good as you or they may not be as competitive. You also have to keep in mind that Halo has all types of fans varying in age. Some of these players might go idle due to real life situations that need them to walk away from the game instantly. Just to give you some insight I was 18 years of age when Halo CE came to be. Sometimes I have to step away because my garage door wont open for wife or the smoke alarm is going off, the internet feed stopped, the power went out and my controller needs to be charged. I dont want to be booted for those reasons or boot some one because they are not as skilled as me or the team. Thats not fun. Find fellow Spartans to game with if you like to play in teams or lone wolf it in FFA. FFA is awesome and the only person you could blame there is yourself.
If someone has to walk away and is no longer playing the game then why would it matter if they got booted? Gears of War auto boots idle players so this would be no different and honestly makes the experience better for those playing the game. For those that get booted, no big deal, they just start searching a new match as soon as they come back from their real life distraction.
I agree with this totally. We should also boot any player who picks up the DMR before I get it. Or a shotgun.. . . Boot em!
Thanks you gave me a good laugh xD. Majority boot, I'm so dead
i agree, bad idea. Its so unfrigginbelieveble that you would cancel the fun for others just because they aren't as good as you. Would it be fair if you were booted because you were "Too good"? No.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22