Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Boring, much?

OP ZombieP1ow

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ZombieP1ow wrote:
Discussing the playlists with my friends, we've come to the conclusion that 343 does not care about its player base. It's all HCS focused, sweaty not fun at all game play. You offer 12 out of 12 SLAYER game types, with maybe one in ten non slayer Husky Raid, which is ok, but not acceptable, unless you're want to play ranked which is nothing but wanna-be try hards that freak out of you're not also a sweaty try hard. Then I see "We're listening to our fans while developing Halo Infinite." Not sure what fans you're listening too, but my friends that played Halo 5 have all move on from it because it's repetitive, boring and uninspired playlists. They've compared it to that Call of 'something' game. Poor show.
I mean, while it would be nice to see a better inclusion and variety to the playlists.....Halo has Custom Games for a reason. If you aren't seeing the gametypes you want, set up your own matches with he settings for the gametypes you want.
is 2020, almost 5 years after the game launched and you are still moaning?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show