[Locked] BR needs a Nerf

OP Verses Fatum

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It isn't really overpowered, it's simply used a lot. You die a lot by it because its used by many.
We might as well nerf the sniper next. One shot in the head to kill? Way too OP. It can basically kill from far away. No skill required. It should be three headshots to kill.
I Daren I wrote:
We might as well nerf the sniper next. One shot in the head to kill? Way too OP. It can basically kill from far away. No skill required. It should be three headshots to kill.
But the Sniper is a Power Weapon, it SHOULD do that, but not a default weapon, and its funny, if this was an AR nerf thread, everyone would be joined at the hip to say it should be nerfed, but once you talk about the holy BR, god help your soul right?
What is this? Destiny?
I Daren I wrote:
But the Sniper is a Power Weapon, it SHOULD do that, but not a default weapon, and its funny, if this was an AR nerf thread, everyone would be joined at the hip to say it should be nerfed, but once you talk about the holy BR, god help your soul right?
Wait this isn't a satire post? My bad.
What is this? Destiny?
It might as well be with how many people want weapons to get nerfed, and if they don't nerf the weapon, people go up in arms that 343industries doesn't listen to their fans and get in a hissy fit
I'd rather not make the game easier for you.
Guys, The rocket launcher should shoot Req Points, not rockets... Or even better, it should shoot the achilles armor....

Jesus christ man, BR has been here since halo 2
lololololol ....no

Might as well take it out of the game then if you nerf it, it becomes useless.
I Daren I wrote:
Lol...the sarcasm flew right over your head.
xTPGx wrote:
Guys, The rocket launcher should shoot Req Points, not rockets... Or even better, it should shoot the achilles armor....

Aaaand the AR has been here since Halo CE besides Halo 2, but that was added into Halo 2 Anniversary like it was supposed to, the BR was only in Halo 2-5 and the AR has been here through Halo CE, H2A, Halo 3, Halo Reach, 4 AND 5, yet people scream nerf whenever the AR overpowers the BR
xTPGx wrote:

Lol, I would pay money for a rocket that shot req points. Lol
Oh yea, btw you only spawn in with a BR on default on BTB in arena it's a pickup weapon, in Warzone you must level up to L3 reqs.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
Spoiler:
Show
I just realized, everybody who has commented has a K/D of over 1.0 the majority over 1.2 even. And op has a K/D of 0.6 or something like that. All the good players are against the not as good player.
First, Stat Flaming is bannable on this site, please don't do it again, and K/D doesn't mean anything, lol
Edit: I also don't play much matchmaking, I mostly do nothing but Forge or Customs :P

But seriously, if the AR was called out to needing to be nerfed, everyone would be all for that, but god for bid when the actual OP weapon needs an nerf, everyone's against it because the weapon that takes little skill such as the BR needs to stay the way it is :P
Lets face it guys, the BR is an overpowered powerhouse when it really shouldn't, a 4 shot kill weapon is to OP for a default weapon you get at spawn, it takes little to no skill to use and people can just camp at their spawn and pick people off, if I wanted something like that, why not start people off with a Sniper Rifle instead, its pretty much what the BR is at this point.

Its only fair to post something like this since so many people here complain how OP the AR is and how it requires no skill what so ever to use, so what do you say guys, Nerf the BR?
I know this isn't serious, but your points make no sense. First of all, you don't spawn with the BR. Also, the BR at this point even with all the bullet magnetism still takes more skill than the AR. The AR is a spray and pray weapon, and is just generally easier to kill people with.
I just realized, everybody who has commented has a K/D of over 1.0 the majority over 1.2 even. And op has a K/D of 0.6 or something like that. All the good players are against the not as good player.
That makes sense. If you aren't aiming very well, it would be annoying to get shot across the map with a BR knowing your AR has little chance of winning a longer range shootout.
It isn't really overpowered, it's simply used a lot. You die a lot by it because its used by many.
He probably plays a lot of warzone!
l Jinxed I wrote:
Lets face it guys, the BR is an overpowered powerhouse when it really shouldn't, a 4 shot kill weapon is to OP for a default weapon you get at spawn, it takes little to no skill to use and people can just camp at their spawn and pick people off, if I wanted something like that, why not start people off with a Sniper Rifle instead, its pretty much what the BR is at this point.

Its only fair to post something like this since so many people here complain how OP the AR is and how it requires no skill what so ever to use, so what do you say guys, Nerf the BR?
I know this isn't serious, but your points make no sense. First of all, you don't spawn with the BR. Also, the BR at this point even with all the bullet magnetism still takes more skill than the AR. The AR is a spray and pray weapon, and is just generally easier to kill people with.
and the 4 shot weapon isn't giving easy kills? lets ignore what my K/D is for right now, I do indeed suck at the game, but I'm not here to whine that the BR needs to get nerfed because I suck, I'm here saying the BR needs to be nerfed because it does, the AR is only a problem if you're running full on at the player and get gunned down, its supposed to be used that way, YET everyone here is screaming for the Assault Rifle or any other automatic to get nerfed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29