2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 29
It isn't really overpowered, it's simply used a lot. You die a lot by it because its used by many.
yup, now we can close the thread
Agreed, weapons that are used a lot, you get killed by a lot. Go figure!
It does need a Boom Co product and I'd like to see it in the store.
It isn't really overpowered, it's simply used a lot. You die a lot by it because its used by many.
*finger hovers over lock button*
Lol as I sit here eating/choking on my food from what I am reading omg are you kidding me why is it when I come on the forums people are constantly crying and whining for them to nerf weapons the BR really oh that's funny the battle rifle been around since H2 it's a beast Hey face it kill or be killed bye it right people clearly the ones that cry about it to be nerfed are the people that get killed by a BR but can't get a kill with it or any weapons they can't kill with in the game Community crying about the AR/BR I've seen the plasma rifle on some post too STOP CRYING to 343 to NERF just do yourself and the entire halo community go with the rest of the cry babies on destiny's forums r famous halo words GO PLAY COD deuces!!
I could not read any of that...everything their is just a jumbled mess dude :/
Then clearly you can't read you must be part of the crying community about the weapons they can't get kills with
I could clearly read that, the problem with that HUGE post is that its not proper grammar or anything, you just threw words together to jump on the bandwagon of insulting another person :/
Why do people even want the BR nerfed? I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
I really don't think this thread should be locked though, the problem I simply have with the BR isn't because the constant -Yoink- beatings I get from it, but the fact that it can be used anywhere from Long to Short ranges, like someone said on here, its a versatile weapon while its the only one of its kind, the Magnum itself should fit that role now instead.
The br nor the ar need a nerf.If you can't beat a br user in close quarters with an ar then you're just really bad.And in warzone where everyone gets a br it's all about who shoots first sometimes but mostly who has the better aim.You have to be good with a br to always get 4 shot kills and not die.The magnum can easily kill a br user if you land your shots even if they shoot first.
Welcome to Halo. :)
It's obvious you're new to the game...
Let's nerf life and kill each other with stones. The BR does not need a nerf. You just need to learn to play the game and aim better. 4sk is awarded for good aiming. That is why it's called a perfect.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The br nor the ar need a nerf.If you can't beat a br user in close quarters with an ar then you're just really bad.And in warzone where everyone gets a br it's all about who shoots first sometimes but mostly who has the better aim.You have to be good with a br to always get 4 shot kills and not die.The magnum can easily kill a br user if you land your shots even if they shoot first.
Edit: misread ALL of that, my apologies
I really don't think this thread should be locked though, the problem I simply have with the BR isn't because the constant -Yoink- beatings I get from it, but the fact that it can be used anywhere from Long to Short ranges, like someone said on here, its a versatile weapon while its the only one of its kind, the Magnum itself should fit that role now instead.
Why cuz u say so? good lord shut up. You have no logical argument.

Can someone please lock this troll-fest
I've said countless times what could fix the BR, make it so depending on the range, make it weaker, it should just remain a long to medium ranged weapon, it shouldn't be anything closer then that...
Would everyone STOP this! There are absolutely NO Halo 5 weapons that need to be nerfed! They have all been perfectly balanced by 343 with the help of pro-team.

The only thing that needs to happen, weapon wise, is 343 needs to remove the H2 BR from all maps in ranked playlists. Remove the H2 BR from Riptide and remove the two on Torque. Replace them with H5 BRs. The bullet magnetism that the H2 BR has allows you get kills even if you're inaccurate. It's fine for Social playlists and Warzone, but it should not be in any ranked playlists.
nah, it doesn't need it.

I've said countless times what could fix the BR, make it so depending on the range, make it weaker, it should just remain a long to medium ranged weapon, it shouldn't be anything closer then that...
It's always been mid-long. It is still mid-long. Nerfing it would make it this one word.

Useless.Two more words.

Utterly useless.

Oooooooh ok! Great idea!

343 - please outfit the BR with magical bullets. When the the trigger is pulled, the bullets do not materialize until they reach 100ft. They them travel with perfect accuracy.

please develop this technology urgently and save halo from the BR!
Ummm... I do wonder why you are not bothered by the storm rifle being OP, unless all you play is warzone.

Oooooooh ok! Great idea!

343 - please outfit the BR with magical bullets. When the the trigger is pulled, the bullets do not materialize until they reach 100ft. They them travel with perfect accuracy.

please develop this technology urgently and save halo from the BR!
Or have the BR and DMR have bloom again, that mechanic was wonderful, and I don't mean the -Yoink- Reach version, I don't know how to explain it, but I liked how Reach required you to time your shots so you aren't just spamming the trigger the entire time
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Cuxp wrote:
He probably plays a lot of warzone!
I actually do because it gives you a ton of REQ points and I love collecting the armor XD so that's why my K/D is simply awful right now, but I don't care about K/D because I'm having a blast playing the game
I play warzone for the same reason.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 29