5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 29
What needs to be nerfed is the marine assault rifle
Your Snack wrote:
What needs to be nerfed is the marine assault rifle
I can get behind this, I can be in a banshee ultra, but 3 marines have no trouble taking me down with their super ultra mythic ARs, haha!
I personally think it's not as good as I want it to be. Halo 2 anniversary br is on point. That my opinion though.
sorry no longer 420
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think the BR is the most balanced its been since Halo 2. Its really good. You die by it a lot because its used by everyone.
I kill people who have a BR with almost any weapon (not power weapons) DMR, Pistol, Carbine.. The BR shouldn't be nerfed I think it's fine an balanced the way it is lol. 👍🏼
l Jinxed I wrote:
Lets face it guys, the BR is an overpowered powerhouse when it really shouldn't, a 4 shot kill weapon is to OP for a default weapon you get at spawn, it takes little to no skill to use and people can just camp at their spawn and pick people off, if I wanted something like that, why not start people off with a Sniper Rifle instead, its pretty much what the BR is at this point.

Its only fair to post something like this since so many people here complain how OP the AR is and how it requires no skill what so ever to use, so what do you say guys, Nerf the BR?
I know this isn't serious, but your points make no sense. First of all, you don't spawn with the BR. Also, the BR at this point even with all the bullet magnetism still takes more skill than the AR. The AR is a spray and pray weapon, and is just generally easier to kill people with.
and the 4 shot weapon isn't giving easy kills? lets ignore what my K/D is for right now, I do indeed suck at the game, but I'm not here to whine that the BR needs to get nerfed because I suck, I'm here saying the BR needs to be nerfed because it does, the AR is only a problem if you're running full on at the player and get gunned down, its supposed to be used that way, YET everyone here is screaming for the Assault Rifle or any other automatic to get nerfed.
You would have to land all 4 of your shots, and you know that its not easy when playing against good kids.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I just realized, everybody who has commented has a K/D of over 1.0 the majority over 1.2 even. And op has a K/D of 0.6 or something like that. All the good players are against the not as good player.
First, Stat Flaming is bannable on this site, please don't do it again, and K/D doesn't mean anything, lol
Edit: I also don't play much matchmaking, I mostly do nothing but Forge or Customs :P

But seriously, if the AR was called out to needing to be nerfed, everyone would be all for that, but god for bid when the actual OP weapon needs an nerf, everyone's against it because the weapon that takes little skill such as the BR needs to stay the way it is :P
I'm against AR nerfing and BR nerfing. This is a nonissue.
I really hope you are trolling people. Otherwise you might be a ............. ***Fill in the blank with your most perferred insult.
I really hope you are trolling people. Otherwise you might be a ............. ***Fill in the blank with your most perferred insult.
This thread was just to prove a point, and it worked...
...no it doesn't, any nerf would break the game
Bro is just fine always been a 4 shot will always be a 4 shot
That makes no sense. The magnum is a 5 shot kill. If we were to nerf the BR it would be mute due to it having the same power as a "secondary" weapon.
This thread was just to prove a point, and it worked...
Oh no. Was this some kind test or bet with friend? Did we lose?
I read in Edit 1: "it should get weaker as it gets closer"
Let's go to a paintball gun and test how that makes any sense at all! I get you are trying to come up with suggestions but that can't possibly work. The BR has always been considered the ultimate Halo weapon (despite not being rockets or a sniper) the faster pacing of the game makes it seem really OP. I get what you are talking about but the BR is pretty solid in terms of keeping up with the game.
The battle rifle needs to be nerfed but it does have its pros and cons.
The only thing that needs to be nerfed is the bullet spread and range. The BR literally has almost no bullet spread even with long distances, in halo 2-3 the BR had a great amount of bullet spread and became extremely inaccurate at long ranges, in halo 5 it's the exact Opposite. This absolutely kills BTB and makes no place safe and are always in range, especially on the remake of Valhalla with its open fields and makes every weapon useless other than the precision weapons. This truly promotes camping and takes the fun and skill out of it
NO! Not the BR but the pistol that thing can beat the BR
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 29