Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] BR nerf? try AR nerf.

OP Benti86

Just tried playing strongholds and I've played two games. The amount of times I got full on sprayed to death from beyond close range was pathetic. The AR should have to be pulsed and that headhsot modifier isn't doing any good either as it randomly drops the kill time to reward good ole fashion spraying. Yet people want a BR nerf...
I think in one of their patches they reduced the AR damage and I think it is fine the way it is. If they lowered it any more it would be a useless weapon. The one thing about Halo 5 I really like is that I am using not only the BR but the AR, SMG and pistol depending on the situation. Now I would of agreed with you say week 1 when the AR was godly.
I think in one of their patches they reduced the AR damage and I think it is fine the way it is. If they lowered it any more it would be a useless weapon. The one thing about Halo 5 I really like is that I am using not only the BR but the AR, SMG and pistol depending on the situation. Now I would of agreed with you say week 1 when the AR was godly.
it still a tad too consistent to consistent in full spray if you ask me.
Wait, you got killed from long range, thats hilarious
nerf nerf
BR is just fine ATM, but so is the AR, I think.

Oh damn this thread is from the beta. -Yoink-. whoops.
why the heck did you bring a thread from the beta back up?

more importantly, how the heck did you find this?
Necro or not, I agree with OP. Nerf wars are such a fun office activity, it really isn't fair that 343 doesn't get to partake the way Bungo does.
Don't you mean Storm Rifle. I was one shot on Riptide, and as I was about to kill the guy( who was also one shot), I got killed with 3 plasma bullets while he was at the edge of my radar!
I can't wait for the ar as a boomco gun, the ar is my favourite weapon in halo
Lets just nerf everything. Then everyone would be happy, right?
I agree, there should be a Nerf skin for not only the BR but the AR as well. ITS NERF OR NOTHING!!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
AR needs a damage nerf but more range. Honestly the BR is perfect. Also they shouldn't nerf reqs
RollCats wrote:
inb4 locked
^Boop

Have you tried spraying at range? Rapid pulsing the trigger seems to get me all the long range kills with it, not holding.

Try magnum nerf, 6 shot kill, reduce ranged effectiveness (be it magnetism/aim assist) Make it a sidearm like in Halo 4 not a dmr like it is now.

inb4 "but Halo ce pistol was op so it should be too" Don't care, sidearm pls.
Necroing a thread is unnatural and a blight against humanity everywhere
Please don't revive very old threads thanks
RollCats wrote:
inb4 locked
In future don't make posts like this, simply report the post