2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 31
I would prefer a BR so that in swat I have a burst so that when I miss one bullet the other ones have a chance of hitting.
Be since halo 4
I love both weapons but i will probably prefer the BR but the DMR is still a really good gun
I like them both.

I consider the BR to be a more versatile weapon, but on the other hand the DMR is always a big help for longer ranges...
I'm a fan of the DMR, me and the BR just don't see eye to eye. especially at long ranges lol.
BR ALL DAY
yo prefiero el DMR
That halo 3 br nothing beats it
While the halo 2 BR has faster reload time and better bullet magnetism making it better for new players. The kill time on the regular br is noticeably faster.
Exactly it seems to just take em down with ease although with the new halo 5 agility the 2 br would most likely be best due to speed.. but I say bring back my dual wielding and the maulers
Dual wielding in my opinion would be great in campaign. But has no place in multiplayer. The needler for example. If you have one and your opponent does not have thruster at the moment, the needler would destroy. Now imagine 2 needlers at the same time. Two smgs even. Very OP
i prefer the DMR for pvp because i am really good at no scoping people and getting easy headshot kills, but i like the BR for pve because you get it earlier and it is a more useful weapon, not to mention that i have more customizations unlocked on it so there is more i can do to make it MY Battle Rifle.
I kinda dislike the m both. The BR ruins your shot according to LTN and the dmr is just a bigger magnum. I prefer the magnum over both of them.
If i had to only use 1 ill choose br
BR are still good though
DMR in most long range. Then swoop in for the last bit of damage with BR
That halo 3 br nothing beats it
While the halo 2 BR has faster reload time and better bullet magnetism making it better for new players. The kill time on the regular br is noticeably faster.
Exactly it seems to just take em down with ease although with the new halo 5 agility the 2 br would most likely be best due to speed.. but I say bring back my dual wielding and the maulers
Dual wielding in my opinion would be great in campaign. But has no place in multiplayer. The needler for example. If you have one and your opponent does not have thruster at the moment, the needler would destroy. Now imagine 2 needlers at the same time. Two smgs even. Very OP
Well hopefully they nerf the needler soon it's a bit to much as is and the smg needs a smaller clip for the ridiculous damage it puts out, the needle rifle should come back though and possibly the spike grenade as well
DMr because it could be short-mid-long distance. It covers all bases
dmr but i would also use sentinel scope br with 4x/6x optics
I am pretty sure the dmr has a faster rate of fire
I also love h2 br over regular br
BR = Common = Lvl. 3 Reqs
DMR = Rare = Lvl. 6 Reqs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28