2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 31
DMR all the way I wish it costed less...
DMR all the way I wish it costed less...
DMR just for perfect :(
yo prefiero el DMR
Dmr solo para perfectas la verdad..
DMR, if you can land headshots its an excellent weapons at mid-long range combat, battlerifle isnt bad but doesnt have the range.
DMR, perfect kills :3
LOVE YOUUUUUU! SAME WAY OF THINKING❤️❤️
Once I unlock DMR, I will be using that most of the time. It has always been better in my opinion.
Why not both?
DMR for mine. Seems to just work better for me
DMR for long range and Halo 2 BR for any situations.
BR gives more of a comfortable feeling. But If you have a good shot use the DMR
i love the dmr recon silenced but prefer the br cause it is low req, medium range and fairly accurate.
i love the dmr recon silenced but prefer the br cause it is low req, medium range and fairly accurate.
No one cares about war zone though
ik i just do for req points or the daily win
i would prefer BR at mid range combat, but i would go with thE DMR :P
Carbine :p
DMR and BR are both better than the pistol, but its close enough that a pistol has a shot to beat them if someone misses a shot. There's a magic range with the carbine though were no other precision weapon has a chance.
Why are you even in these forums scary colt?
I prefer the BR in arena because of the mid range smart link and .033 faster time to kill. But in warzone I pick the DMR because warzone are big maps and I need a long range scope. There is a long shot BR in warzone but I like the way the DMR feels at range.
I PREFER DMR .
I prefer br in arena and dmr in warzone
Why are you even in these forums scary colt?
Oh I'm sorry am I not allowed to post on a open forum
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 31