1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. ...
  8. 31
I'm a big DMR person I've liked it a lot more but the BR was the original Halo UNSC precision rifle, they both hold a special place in my heart
The BR. I can't seem to use the DMR effectively.
I always use the BR over the DMR. Idk why but I always choke kills with the DMR
i love the dmr recon silenced but prefer the br cause it is low req, medium range and fairly accurate.
No one cares about war zone though
Why are you even in these forums scary colt?
Oh I'm sorry am I not allowed to post on a open forum
DMR is rare to find in arena. Battle rifle is common. So yeah. We care about warzone.
The DMR has always been and will be better than the BR by power and strength of shot, although there is a fuituro can get better weapons.
Both are good weapons, I always like using br in halo 2,3
I'm a crack shot with the BR and I hate tiny scopes
I prefer the dmr
I prefer to use the Dmr due to I'm mostly more accurate with it, I moslty just use the Sentinel Dmr with Supressor or the Extended Mag variant
i prefed is br
DMR always. It easily out matches the BR. The BR is overused and a assault rifle and DMR is incredible, well if your smart about it.
Battle Rifle all the way!
Bro everyday!
Ya know, people should vote for the br.
Ya know, people should vote for the br.
Or, y'know, vote for whichever weapon they prefer?
BR all the time
I always use the DMR.
Bro everyday!
The battle rifle makes your shot lazy.
BR all the way (especially if it's the H2 variant). That being said, I think the DMR is better against vehicles.
DoubleSama wrote:
BR all the way (especially if it's the H2 variant). That being said, I think the DMR is better against vehicles.
The halo 2 BR is good in that it has a faster reload and better bullet magnetism then the normal BR. However for skilled players the regular BR is better becaus of its faster kill time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. ...
  8. 31