1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
I have ammo "issues". I prefer the DMR because its a 5 round kill instead of a 12 round kill, and only one bullet used per headshot instead of 3.
In Halo 5 the DMR unless we're counting the Halo 2 BR. Although in past games the BR definitely. Something about the Halo 5 makes it feel off from past games.
I love BRs because of it's 3 round burst, not saying the DMR isn't good.. just feels clunky.
Depends, DMR for long range as BR is for close to mid range.
Pretty much only the BR, and if I get my hands on it, definitely the Halo 2 BR. Something feels off for me when I use the Halo 5 DMR, I'm always inaccurate when I use it. It's a totally different feel than Halo: Reach or Halo 4.
DMR, all the way.
DMR for mid to long range but the BR is amazing in CQB for it's 2-shot-melee combo ( or you could use an automatic but where's the fun in that? ).
It depends but in WZ when I get the DMR, I use it.
DMR.

Quicker Time to kill and more accurate.
I prefeer BR but depend of the map
In Halo 5, both. The older Halos? BR without a doubt.
DMR. Unless, it's SWAT. Then I like a BR.
Longshot Battle Rifle w/Silencer attachment
  • great range
  • if longer range, will use Sentinel Scope
  • Silencer won't show me on the Motion Tracker(radar, in bottom right corner)
If I use DMR, it will be Recon Sight and Silencer Attachment, or Sentinel Scope w/ Silencer Attachment, or Recon Sight DMR with Energy Bayonet.
My tool of destruction is the Battle Rifle
*NOTE*: I tend to think that people who use Bayonets
Spoiler:
Show
DMR because more power and more control.
battle rifle
DMR with Recon Scope and Silencer most of the time.
Well, I use DMR for mostly Infection. Leaving me with the BR for Slayer. But I prefer DMR honestly because it just works a lot better for me :)
I prefer the BR unless I'm going for long distance then I prefer the DMR
Halo 2 br
They both have the same time to kill. I prefer the DMR though because getting shot at with more bullets will make an enemy freak out more. When I am getting shot at with a BR I am calm because they are not coming in fast. When I am shot at with a DMR the faster rate of fire kinda freaks my instincts out more. Just a thought
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31