1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31
I have ammo "issues". I prefer the DMR because its a 5 round kill instead of a 12 round kill, and only one bullet used per headshot instead of 3.
In Halo 5 the DMR unless we're counting the Halo 2 BR. Although in past games the BR definitely. Something about the Halo 5 makes it feel off from past games.
I love BRs because of it's 3 round burst, not saying the DMR isn't good.. just feels clunky.
I love the halo 5 DMR.
Depends, DMR for long range as BR is for close to mid range.
Pretty much only the BR, and if I get my hands on it, definitely the Halo 2 BR. Something feels off for me when I use the Halo 5 DMR, I'm always inaccurate when I use it. It's a totally different feel than Halo: Reach or Halo 4.
DMR, all the way.
DMR for mid to long range but the BR is amazing in CQB for it's 2-shot-melee combo ( or you could use an automatic but where's the fun in that? ).
It depends but in WZ when I get the DMR, I use it.
DMR.

Quicker Time to kill and more accurate.
I prefeer BR but depend of the map
In Halo 5, both. The older Halos? BR without a doubt.
DMR. Unless, it's SWAT. Then I like a BR.
Longshot Battle Rifle w/Silencer attachment
  • great range
  • if longer range, will use Sentinel Scope
  • Silencer won't show me on the Motion Tracker(radar, in bottom right corner)
If I use DMR, it will be Recon Sight and Silencer Attachment, or Sentinel Scope w/ Silencer Attachment, or Recon Sight DMR with Energy Bayonet.
My tool of destruction is the Battle Rifle
*NOTE*: I tend to think that people who use Bayonets
Spoiler:
Show
DMR because more power and more control.
battle rifle
DMR with Recon Scope and Silencer most of the time.
Well, I use DMR for mostly Infection. Leaving me with the BR for Slayer. But I prefer DMR honestly because it just works a lot better for me :)
I prefer the BR unless I'm going for long distance then I prefer the DMR
Halo 2 br
They both have the same time to kill. I prefer the DMR though because getting shot at with more bullets will make an enemy freak out more. When I am getting shot at with a BR I am calm because they are not coming in fast. When I am shot at with a DMR the faster rate of fire kinda freaks my instincts out more. Just a thought
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 31