1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31
DoubleSama wrote:
BR all the way (especially if it's the H2 variant). That being said, I think the DMR is better against vehicles.
The halo 2 BR is good in that it has a faster reload and better bullet magnetism then the normal BR. However for skilled players the regular BR is better becaus of its faster kill time.
H2 is better for mid range instead of long range though, contrary to what some might believe based on the sight it has. I liked the passive aggressive remark about skilled players though; you've got guts, kid.
Dmr in older halos like reach and BR in 2 and 5
Bro everyday!
Battle Rifle all the way!
The battle rifle makes your shot lazy.
Lies.
Bro everyday!
Lies.
Prove me wrong
DMR is better for long range and accuracy
so, I'd choose DMR
BR 95% of the time
Bro everyday!
Lies.
Prove me wrong
The br just has a bigger scope so it's easier to hit your target with, making it good for close range, it is also able to be used at long range.
The Dmr is a tad better at long range, and an absolute sucker at short range. Plus the br does more damage.
Proved u wrong.
Bro everyday!
Lies.
Prove me wrong
The br just has a bigger scope so it's easier to hit your target with, making it good for close range, it is also able to be used at long range.
The Dmr is a tad better at long range, and an absolute sucker at short range. Plus the br does more damage.
Proved u wrong.
With the battle rifle 3 shot burst for cleaning up kills people use a swiping motion . It messes up their game with the DMR and magnum because you don't just swipe and pray. Proved you wrong.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I can't with the DMR so i playing with the BR
DMR. It's basically the Magnum on steroids.
DMR. Attach a Laser Targeter to that bad boy and you're rolling in Perfect Kills no matter the range.
The BR, just because it's more versatile.
BR until I hit REQ Level 6
BR for sure
I prefer the BR unless I'm going for long distance then I prefer the DMR
same w/ me thats what in use.
I think the BR kills faster but I'm not sure.
i really prefer the DMR over the BR
Dmr is better
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31