BR is better in my opinion :D
myttrie wrote:
why is the BR better in your opinion
WindFury20 wrote:
myttrie wrote:
why is the BR better in your opinion
works better for me, needs practice with the DMR. getting the hang of it, but still plays better with BR.
Probably BR
Single shot weapons are more skillful and satisfying to use IMO, so DMR.
Halo 2 BR FTW!!
The BR is more useful for long distance but I prefer the DMR.
Depends on the map, a few times i've had both on me and just switch to one or the other based on the range i'm fighting at.
Battle rifle 90%of the time
br
BR if it has longshot scope
BR if it has longshot scope
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
outside of auto-aim distances the BR will not hit the same spot after the 1st shot. the DMR will as it's essentially a magnum with a 6-shot body kill instead of a 7-shot body kill and a 2-shot + melee instead of a 3-shot + melee. other than that it's about range in terms of the differences between the two.

that's a long way of saying that the BR has significant recoil outside of auto-aim distances whereas the mag and DMR have little to none in comparison. crouched BR shots will greatly subdue recoil. however, as pointed out in the video below that is a good and a bad thing. the recoil in the BR is like a would-be aim forgiveness thing... you may miss but you'll still hit something. not so with the mag and DMR since the recoil is non-existent in comparison. these ladies fire straight and true.

this isn't my research. it's The CageyBee007's check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al7m8mP37gI
I love me some good battle action soup.
Agreed
Honestly, the DMR is my fave. Fun for head-shotting Grunts, useful to nab Jackals, and decent enough to wield against Elites. Against Spartans, though...never had much chance to test it lol....And I like its one-shot action compared to the BR's burst-fire
BR
Please don't revive old topics, thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31