Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [Bravo Response] Community Update Reveal Today?

OP xGodly Otaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 45
I'm so disappointed, Not because whats there but because what isn't. Bravo if your seeing this I'm begging you man please, please ask the team about the Valkyrie Emblem. I've been waiting for it in every update and I was so sure it would be in this update, and now i'm so very sadden. Please as one halo fan to another will you please just ask them about what happen to it. Its really important to me.
man hopefully this isn't all that is coming, I mean a good portion of it are things from the spartan armoury pack come on brav why u do dis
At least we found out what stasis meant.
Wait didn't tom French said we were getting forge world eventually?
why a brute plasma rifle only? There were no brute plasma rifles in reach.
nocturn246 wrote:
Not everything is strictly Halo-Reach themed.
nocturn246 wrote:
The entire update is called Memories of Reach and I don't remember that.
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THE FALCON
Nobody ever said that the Falcon was gonna be in the update. You just hyped yourself for that.
Takashi WL wrote:
nocturn246 wrote:
And? the entire last update was Ghosts of Meridian. Not everything there was Meridian themed.
Quote:
ABZ85 wrote:
Quote:
Here we are, friends. A preview of what's to come in Memories of Reach. Not everything just yet, but a solid look at some new stuff ranging from REQs to weapon balance to Infection stuff and more. There's more where this came from, too, as I know there are a few specific armors (and more) that you're excited about.

I know many of you stayed up to read, and it means a lot. This thread was fun, and I hope you like what you find. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you in Super Fiesta or WZ Turbo, if I am brave enough.

http://aka.ms/MoRPreview

<33
The Sharktooth AR skin is twice on the REQ sheet,haha.
Also there's a BR card that says it's an Assault Rifle
Thanks for the catch - graphics guy #3 is sitting back down at his desk. You ain't done yet buddy.
Also tell Graphics guy #3 that his DMR looks like an SMG; unless that was Graphics guys #2's job.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Takashi WL wrote:
nocturn246 wrote:
And? the entire last update was Ghosts of Meridian. Not everything there was Meridian themed.
So?
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THE FALCON
Nobody ever said that the Falcon was gonna be in the update. You just hyped yourself for that.
Its probably that oni symbol
Takashi WL wrote:
Takashi WL wrote:
nocturn246 wrote:
So?
So, the update for Memories of Reach doesn't have to be strictly Reach themed.
GUYS!!! There's barely anything below Ultra Rare! That means I DON'T HAVE TO OPEN SILVERS FOR AN ETERNITY AGAIN!
That mythic looks like Jorge's heavy machine gun.
Who thinks that Osirs card is the falcon???
GUYS!!! There's barely anything below Ultra Rare! That means I DON'T HAVE TO OPEN SILVERS FOR AN ETERNITY AGAIN!
I still do.
Chimera30 wrote:
Quote:
ABZ85 wrote:
Quote:
Here we are, friends. A preview of what's to come in Memories of Reach. Not everything just yet, but a solid look at some new stuff ranging from REQs to weapon balance to Infection stuff and more. There's more where this came from, too, as I know there are a few specific armors (and more) that you're excited about.

I know many of you stayed up to read, and it means a lot. This thread was fun, and I hope you like what you find. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you in Super Fiesta or WZ Turbo, if I am brave enough.

<33
Thanks for the catch - graphics guy #3 is sitting back down at his desk. You ain't done yet buddy.
Also tell Graphics guy #3 that his DMR looks like an SMG; unless that was Graphics guys #2's job.
Nope, that was graphics guy #3 too. :p

Just to clear up any confusion, here are the details on the attachments that had typos. Also, the 2nd Sharktooth Grin AR skin does indeed replace a different REQ, and isn't simply a duplicate.

Attachment (Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, SMG)
[Threat Marker] - Uncommon
Threat Marker tracks targeted enemy personnel for a short time.
Quote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Quote:
ABZ85 wrote:
Quote:

<33
Nope, that was graphics guy #3 too. :p

Just to clear up any confusion, here are the details on the attachments that had typos. Also, the 2nd Sharktooth Grin AR skin does indeed replace a different REQ, and isn't simply a duplicate.

Attachment (Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, SMG)
[Threat Marker]Uncommon
Threat Marker tracks targeted enemy personnel for a short time.
BRAVO WHERE IS MY FALCON PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 45