Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Breakout Trifecta (Should have been a Superfecta)

OP xNFZxKameixX

Just wanted to share this video of me killing an entire Breakout team after they wiped out mine. Not a big deal I think, but I'm pretty proud of it lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xNFZxKameixX/video/14605582
(Sorry, can't link videos yet)

Have you guys got a Superfecta in Breakout?
Nice work there. I haven't gotten the superfecta yet. I do have a few extinction medals though.
RobGab999 wrote:
Here's the link.
Thank you!
RobGab999 wrote:
Nice work there. I haven't gotten the superfecta yet. I do have a few extinction medals though.
I ALMOST got it, just killed the first guy a second too early lol... I've got one extinction medal, the one I earned in the video
RobGab999 wrote:
Here's the link.
Thank you!
RobGab999 wrote:
I ALMOST got it, just killed the first guy a second too early lol... I've got one extinction medal, the one I earned in the video
No problem. I'd be feeling a mix of joy at my first extinction and salt at losing the superfecta medal lol. I've been close to it a few times but couldn't clutch the final kill. It's also harder to do because I only play with a full team of buddies when I play it.
Good job man! I have gotten ONE superfecta. You'll get it eventually, it just has to be the right moment and map. In the like 700 breakout games I've played, I think I've only seen 2 others besides mine. You totally had it, just barely missed it cause your teammate was still alive. Still impressive trifecta and nice extinction.
Good job man! I have gotten ONE superfecta. You'll get it eventually, it just has to be the right moment and map. In the like 700 breakout games I've played, I think I've only seen 2 others besides mine. You totally had it, just barely missed it cause your teammate was still alive. Still impressive trifecta and nice extinction.
I'm pretty sure If I waited a bit I would have gotten myself killed, definitely... Sometimes I think, those guys from the other team must have been REAAALLY pissed off lol
I have 2 superfectas over 400 breakout games completed, and 22 extictions, and my first one is definitely the best one, even though it was the easiest way of doing it. I nearly had a third today but the other team caught the flag before i got there and i ended up with just a trifecta.
I have a Superfecta. Everything has to be just right. Also in my game I went 14-0. No deaths.
I have a Superfecta. Everything has to be just right. Also in my game I went 14-0. No deaths.
Cangratulations to you sir, you are good
thing with breakout is so much of it is being in the right place at the right time.. this video being an example..still nice job
Don't have superfecta yet, have one extinction and 3 immortals though.