Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Bring back Husky Raid. I love Husky Raid.

OP MathYou1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hey. My crew and I love Husky Raid and we were sad to see it gone. Will it come back?
MathYou1 wrote:
Hey. My crew and I love Husky Raid and we were sad to see it gone. Will it come back?
As its own dedicated playlist? Who knows. For the time being it's merged into the Super Fiesta Party playlist.
I'm not a fan of fiesta slayer but love husky raid. With husky raid in that playlist I'll basically never get to play it again because I don't want to play the other ones.
You can find matches of husky if you search in super fiesta. I try it today and we match with dudes that just are campers in fiesta and we destroy them very hard in husky xDDD
kind of sick of Slayer game types 24/7 after 18 years. This is a huge FAIL in my opinion. Poor Show, 343
Everybody wants husky raid back. Please bring it back
Husky Raid hasn't been removed, it's in the Super Fiesta Party playlist
stckrboy wrote:
Understood. The downside of combining the two games modes into one playlist is the way each game is played. Meta Raid Husky Raid was the one game mode I looked forward to playing in Action Sack minigame rotation because of it simplicity; one-way directional attack with objective. With Super Fiesta, which I played a lot of earlier in the game’s life, multiple angles of attack are created. Most times today, my friends and I just enjoy sitting down after a long day at work and relax by playing Husky Raid, which I am grateful 343 incorporated into the playlist. Now, we may have to play through four or five Super Fiesta matches just to get one Husky Raid game; and hope that it is not the Sleipner map, which I get spawn trapped or killed. We were fortunate last night to get three or four Husky Raids in a row, but it had been the opposite otherwise. I understand the lower population participating in the game, and y’all have the numbers crunched, but I wish these to games modes were separate. Have a great day.
stckrboy wrote:
and hope that it is not the Sleipner map, which I get spawn trapped or killed.
I just dashboard if I see that one come up. It's bad enough with the three-way spawntrapping, the worst out of any map in the mode, but there's been a large number of people lately abusing an exploit on the map so I just don't bother with it anymore. It's terribly unlikely 343 will remove the map from rotation at this point in 5's lifespan, so I just flat out refuse to play on it if it comes up.
stckrboy wrote:
LOL..That’s pretty much removed, since I hate Super Fiesta with a passion and the fact that you guys will ban folks who quit games. I see plenty of posts wanting husky raid back. Do people really want Super Fiesta and Infection? Why not bring it back or make it selectable like you guys did with MCC. OR better yet fix the map rotation in slayer. The same 3 maps all the time is old. Truth soooooo old.
BRING HUSKY RAID BACK AS ITS OWN SET!!
I’ve been playing halo since Combat Evolved and multiplayer online since Halo 2. A friend of a friend who had never played first person shooters before started playing husky with us a few months ago and has been one of our top flag grabbers and a great asset to the team all around. I don’t think any other game type could have been as much fun for them to learn on. Husky provides a unique well rounded experience in which charging forward to distract enemy reticles can buy your team seconds to score, attack, or defend, and you can also practice trigger skills with many different weapons. I still play the super fiesta party play list but not as frequently as I used to play husky. I’m sure there were reasons to consolidate into super fiesta party but I would be very happy if they decided to go back to Husky Raid having its own playlist.
... I would be very happy if they decided to go back to Husky Raid having its own playlist.
Me too!
MathYou1 wrote:
... I would be very happy if they decided to go back to Husky Raid having its own playlist.
Me too!
Yeah same here, because since it's combined it makes it annoying since I prefer the 5v5 fiesta and 4v4 husky
I don't think anyone prefers them being combined.
Fiesta is fine it’s just the maps you end up playing it on I think :/ #HuskyBoyz4Lyfe
T Physkal wrote:
I don't think anyone prefers them being combined.
^This. It seems to me that having Husky Raid and Super Fiesta as separate playlists is what most players prefer.
Not really a fiesta party when you only get Husky Raid 1 every 15 games.
Not really a fiesta party when you only get Husky Raid 1 every 15 games.
It comes up far more than that I think; but it's not much of a 'party' when the only modes are "Basic Slayer" and "Husky Raid". If it were to be a real party they'd mix in more of those odd types that were in the Holiday Mode. I miss the Heavy Weapons one and all of the Low-Grav modes :/
Sylxeria wrote:
MathYou1 wrote:
As its own dedicated playlist? Who knows. For the time being it's merged into the Super Fiesta Party playlist.
I like that Husky Raid and Super Fiesta have been combined into one playlist but I miss the chaos of 5v5 Super Fiesta Slayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4