Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Bring back Husky Raid. I love Husky Raid.

OP MathYou1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I really don't play arena. what is husky raid? Is it a map or a game mode? Just curious
I really don't play arena. what is husky raid? Is it a map or a game mode? Just curious
Husky Raid is essentially a CTF Fiesta game type on community-built maps. Each Husky Raid game is filled with fun and furious weapons. IDK, it's my favorite!
Give the community choice to play the modes THEY want to play. We want a separate Husky Raid playlist again!!
If you don’t go 100% esports mlg pro then 343 doesn’t care about your playlist. It’s why halo 3 has two 2v2 ranked playlists in MCC despite that always being a mode you played with a friend when you’re just bored and don’t have a third and fourth.
xC Matthew wrote:
If you don’t go 100% esports mlg pro then 343 doesn’t care about your playlist. It’s why halo 3 has two 2v2 ranked playlists in MCC despite that always being a mode you played with a friend when you’re just bored and don’t have a third and fourth.
H5 and MCC are two completely different sustain teams and you're also completely wrong. 343 cares about the health of the playlist population and they've shown that by making two competitive playlists rotational which was Core Play and FFA in the near future. MCC also has a doubles playlist in social so you don't have to play ranked in order to play it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
xC Matthew wrote:
H5 and MCC are two completely different sustain teams and you're also completely wrong. 343 cares about the health of the playlist population and they've shown that by making two competitive playlists rotational which was Core Play and FFA in the near future. MCC also has a doubles playlist in social so you don't have to play ranked in order to play it.
Removing FFA from H5 shows they don’t care about some of the player base. I haven’t read any press release yet that states they will add FFA to social at all. I only got a limited time left to enjoy vanilla FFA in H5 while people who enjoy team game modes get to enjoy a plethora of options.
xC Matthew wrote:
Removing FFA from H5 shows they don’t care about some of the player base.
I mentioned those two playlists because you said 343 only cares about mlg/competitive playlists and FFA is a competitive playlist which will turn into a ranked rotational playlist soon due to lack of population. If they were all about competitive, then they wouldn't have done anything.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
xC Matthew wrote:
Removing FFA from H5 shows they don’t care about some of the player base.
I mentioned those two playlists because you said 343 only cares about mlg/competitive playlists and FFA is a competitive playlist which will turn into a ranked rotational playlist soon due to lack of population.
Yeah that 20 second wait times was a sign the playlist is dead. Also FFA is the red headed step child of competitive modes. Anytime they run a tournament for it is is a joke that serves as the warmup for the 4v4 tournaments. Having a tournament for FFA that is just on one boring map(midship) doesn’t make it competitive in my eyes. I just enjoy the format just like so many enjoy husky raid.
Bring back Husky Raid!! It's the best game type! Keep it separate from Fiesta guys!!
Mix Husky Raid with other objective games, at least. Too many slayer matches gets boring quick. My friends are not playing Halo because of the screwy playlists
For those who have no passion to play the other mode, You can go to Xbox home and close halo and reopen super Fiesta party. Quicker than halfassing a superfiesta match, and you don't get the ban hammer that way.
T Physkal wrote:
For those who have no passion to play the other mode, You can go to Xbox home and close halo and reopen super Fiesta party. Quicker than halfassing a superfiesta match, and you don't get the ban hammer that way.
I was doing this, but it got really frustrating when the playlist still puts you in Super Fiesta 5 times in a row. You basically end up wasting 10 minutes trying to land a husky raid.

To entertain myself during Super Fiesta I've resorted to humping everyone in hopes that by the end of the game all players will be humping.
T Physkal wrote:
I was doing this, but it got really frustrating when the playlist still puts you in Super Fiesta 5 times in a row. You basically end up wasting 10 minutes trying to land a husky raid.

To entertain myself during Super Fiesta I've resorted to humping everyone in hopes that by the end of the game all players will be humping.
lol I feel you bro. Sometimes you get the prophet bane, nothing like crouch walking the whole match getting easy kills. One of the ways I keep myself entertained until husky raid comes back. You can tell when your teammates are just bsing to get to the next game mode, I ain't mad at them at all.
xC Matthew wrote:
343 now offers 6 SLAYER game types in unranked and ranked, so you are exactly right, anybody that disagrees with you is wrong. I lost 8 friends on my friends list to other games since the switch this morning. 343 only cares about e-sports so it's getting shelved like other wanna be competitive games. Probably gonna skip Infinite if this is an example of 343 "listening to fans".
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ZombieP1ow wrote:
xC Matthew wrote:
343 now offers 6 SLAYER game types in unranked and ranked, so you are exactly right, anybody that disagrees with you is wrong. I lost 8 friends on my friends list to other games since the switch this morning. 343 only cares about e-sports so it's getting shelved like other wanna be competitive games. Probably gonna skip Infinite if this is an example of 343 "listening to fans".
Competitive gaming makes video games stressful. I’m actually done with playing multiplayer now. No point in complaining about things anymore because that is stressful too. I’ll enjoy all these great single player experiences I have before me. Less stress and more achievements 👍
I think they changed the percentages, has anyone been getting a whole lot more husky raid lately?
T Physkal wrote:
I think they changed the percentages, has anyone been getting a whole lot more husky raid lately?
I know everyone has been saying that you get lots of slayer and not many husky games but from the start I have always had nearly 50/50 maybe slightly more slayer but not sure.
T Physkal wrote:
Depends. Some days I get more Husky, some days I get more Super Fiesta.
Just curious, does 343 normally take this long to address community requests?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4