Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Bring back Husky Raid. I love Husky Raid.

OP MathYou1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
I dont know if im wierd or what but I actually love fiesta slayer and dont mind Husky but its definitely not my favorite. I played 4 husky raids before Igot slayer. I think what the higher ups succeeded in doing is making the game less enjoyable for both sides.I don't know it's just my opinion
I dont know if im wierd or what but I actually love fiesta slayer and dont mind Husky but its definitely not my favorite. I played 4 husky raids before Igot slayer. I think what the higher ups succeeded in doing is making the game less enjoyable for both sides.I don't know it's just my opinion
Most of us agree, I guess there too busy working on the next cash cow to change it.
Having playing Halo since we were having lan parties in my parents' garage, it's the only game I want to play. I've tried others, BF is ok, COD is meh, and Halo is what I still enjoy. Gameplay hit a lull for me once BTB's community got rearranged by the ranked/social division of players and competition, and the load time and matchmaking difficulties resulting from it. Then I found a new game that I was never bored with: Husky Raid. There's nothing else like it. It's strategic, yet a noob can destroy you. It's instant action, yet slight hesitations can make OR break the result of the game. You may need patience to win, but you DON'T need it to play and enjoy yourself. Now it's gone as a playlist, and fiesta is miserable in comparison. The randomness of weapons is not nearly enough a similarity befitting of this shared playlist. If 343 doesn't fix this quickly and bring Husky back, I'm moving on from Halo. I don't yet know what game I want to play, maybe I'll tumble down a rabbithole of crap games, but I'm tired of being subject to a fix of something not broken. Even if we're lucky enough to match Husky now, it's 2 minutes shorter and they've made it into speed flag. Ugh.....
I AGREE!
Our household has 3 consoles & 3 Gold memberships just to play HALO.
More specifically Husky Raid ONLY.

WE WILL BE CANCELLING our memberships within the month.

I EXTREMELY AGREE "I'm tired of being subject to a fix of something not broken."
"Even if we're lucky enough to match Husky now, it's 2 minutes shorter and they've made it into speed flag." ;) ADD flag does not need to be home.
1. Husky Raid needs to be on its own.

2. We need more maps.
To go a step further divide Husky menu into
- Straight single layer maps
- Multi layer maps to see more jumps, falls and ground pounds *Yes, like Slepinir
- Allow larger teams on some of the multi layers

3. Consider using the Husky maps/weapons for plant the bomb (fast arm) and king of the hill.

It would also have to go back to normal Husky Raid Rules. Example: The flag needs to be home to score (part of the strategy)
having 2 fiesta playlists is awful if I wanted to play fiesta I'd play big team fiesta but I want husky raid which I get maybe 1 out of every 4 games so great choice on just making 2 fiesta playlists
I really dont know where they came up with these "fixes"? It's like they're pushing the people who actually play this consistently away even though we stayed after all these years of bugs, glitches, and no good content updates...

Separate the playlist. Reverse the timer and flag capture rules you've implemented and let the "low player base" have fun with what we want!!!
Separate the playlist. Reverse the timer and flag capture rules you've implemented and let the "low player base" have fun with what we want!!!
^ This all day. ^

The small (and HYPED) Halo 5 player base still loves this game and loves Husky Raid. 343, we hope you're listening and could provide direct feedback to our asks.
Can someone advise the best way to get Husky Raid back? I feel like all other playlists are getting tend to but this one. I'm sorry but super Fiesta and husky raid are not a good pairing.
T Physkal wrote:
Just curious, does 343 normally take this long to address community requests?
They don't normally reply on waypoint too much. The only one I know who does is Josh Menke aka Zaeden Fel. It's very clear at this point that neither side is happy with the change. There are Topics from both the husky raid with 70 posts and fiesta sides with 42 posts. Just put them back as separate playlists .
I had a great husky raid match followed by 3 super Fiestas in a row... Your killin me smalls...
I think they should add another minute or too, husky raid goes by so fast.
T Physkal wrote:
I had a great husky raid match followed by 3 super Fiestas in a row... Your killin me smalls...
my friends and I stopped playing because of this. the rotation was always skewed towards super fiestas for us. I know some people had a 50/50 game mode experience, but we never did.

I asked about game mode rotation in the matchmaking thread. Neither husky raid or super fiesta were listed on their rotation. Haven't seen any indication that they plan to change the combined playlist. Hopefully someone else has heard better news
Capture the flag has been a staple of the halo franchise, why can't we get a dedicated game type?
T Physkal wrote:
Capture the flag has been a staple of the halo franchise, why can't we get a dedicated game type?
EXACTLY!!! Just a dedicated capture the flag playlist, instead of mixing Slayer and Husky (Two VERY different game types), would be amazing!
T Physkal wrote:
EXACTLY!!! Just a dedicated capture the flag playlist, instead of mixing Slayer and Husky (Two VERY different game types), would be amazing!
Man I would love a oddball/ctf/husky raid mixed Playlist!!!
New season update, still no husky raid :(
T Physkal wrote:
New season update, still no husky raid :(
I know. :(

All I want is a Husky Raid playlist and rules returned to the way the were prior to the update.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5