Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Bring Back Mythic Snipers?

OP Castro727

Does anyone else miss this game mode?
Are you referring to Mythic Shotty Snipers? Or was there a pure Mythic Snipers mode that I missed? Either way, yes, definitely an enjoyable mode and I would be happy to see it return. I play H5 very rarely these days, but something like that might bring me back for a few matches.
I meant it as Mythic Shotty Snipers. It was an awesome arena game, but you never see it anymore. Just was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
Castro727 wrote:
I meant it as Mythic Shotty Snipers. It was an awesome arena game, but you never see it anymore. Just was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
Gotcha. Yeah, definitely feel the same. It was a fun mode for sure. I feel like modes like this should have remained as rotational instead of the route they went of making all those other playlists rotational.
Castro727 wrote:
Does anyone else miss this game mode?
Yassssss! It was an actual fun mode, unlike Castle Wars, imo. Though apparently alot of other people love walking straight, throwing sticky grenades, and endless sword battles. I believe I've seen Castle Wars atleast twice, since I have Mythic Shotty Snipers, but I could be wrong. Anyways, YESSSS!
It's a rotational playlist. It was in rotation like 1-2 months ago, if memory serves. It will likely return for another rotation some time in the future.
Ranked Team Snipers is back.