Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

BRING BACK TYRANT, RIPTIDE, OVERGROWTH AND MOLTEN

OP Red Mercury 525

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I agree with Riptide, the other maps aren't good in my opinion. They should definitely remove the forge maps (besides refuge)
I wish they would bring back these original 4 maps back to the Ranked Team Slayer playlist! Molten, Tyrant, Riptide and Overgrowth. They are such great maps! All I play is the Team Slayer so I wish they would bring them back on. They are better than the forge maps they added on but I'm not saying get rid of those. Let's have them all!!
agreed!
A bit off topic, but I wish they'd add Molten to Super Fiesta. I always liked the look of the map but don't play ranked so never really got a chance to play it much.
molten is an awful map
I heard they were removed because they were unbalanced, tyrant is perfectly symmetrical and balanced. They added the map transit and thats the most uneven most unbalanced map ive ever played in my life, would much rather have overgrowth,riptide, and molten than that one especially. They should bring them back because the ¨majority" wants it.
Veltzi wrote:
I agree with Riptide, the other maps aren't good in my opinion. They should definitely remove the forge maps (besides refuge)
refuge is the worst map, everyone gets a powerweapon, its superfiesta where the weapons are on the map
Eh, I could do without Tyrant, was never a fan of that map. The others I wouldn't mind seeing put back in.
Please don't.
They were removed for a reason.
They are horribly unbalanced.
APBsniper wrote:
I heard they were removed because they were unbalanced, tyrant is perfectly symmetrical and balanced. They added the map transit and thats the most uneven most unbalanced map ive ever played in my life, would much rather have overgrowth,riptide, and molten than that one especially. They should bring them back because the ¨majority" wants it.
Transit is Unbalanced how exactly...?
Rxcluze wrote:
I disagree, they were removed for a reason.
Yet they keep white cell? Lol
Rxcluze wrote:
I disagree, they were removed for a reason.
Yet they keep white cell? Lol
White Cell is terrible, but it is balanced so it stayed.
Rxcluze wrote:
Rxcluze wrote:
I disagree, they were removed for a reason.
Yet they keep white cell? Lol
White Cell is terrible, but it is balanced so it stayed.
Hate that it's still in rotation. I actually hate that player made maps are even in ranked as weird as it may sound. I would much rather they only be used in social playlists, but that won't be happening. Tyrant to me is fine, but I dislike the rest because they don't feel right to me.
Do not bring these maps back, also please get rid of white cell.
I wish they would bring back these original 4 maps back to the Ranked Team Slayer playlist! Molten, Tyrant, Riptide and Overgrowth. They are such great maps! All I play is the Team Slayer so I wish they would bring them back on. They are better than the forge maps they added on but I'm not saying get rid of those. Let's have them all!!
Yeah those maps were great except overgrowth, I don’t like all these new forge maps they added and white cell, no offense to the creators but those maps have no flow and are hot garbage. Hopefully those maps are only for this season.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2