Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Bring Castle Wars back

OP Recon494

Castle wars to me was the best playlist I've played in Halo 5, but it hardly ever shows up in the rotational playlist. Can we please have it back again in this up coming rotation.
Yes, I agree Castle Wars was so much fun it would definitely be good to play it again.
Recon494 wrote:
Castle wars to me was the best playlist I've played in Halo 5, but it hardly ever shows up in the rotational playlist. Can we please have it back again in this up coming rotation.
If you’re so passionate about it, mostly wait. Most you can do is play other CTF modes available right now. I personally didn’t like it since most of the time it was a stalemate with a 0-0 tie at the end. Yes, it was a good time, but I personally enjoy other game modes more.
Spry123 wrote:
Recon494 wrote:
If you’re so passionate about it, mostly wait. Most you can do is play other CTF modes available right now. I personally didn’t like it since most of the time it was a stalemate with a 0-0 tie at the end. Yes, it was a good time, but I personally enjoy other game modes more.
Because u dont know how to win, From my last 20 Castle Wars matches, only 1 was tie, 15 wins, 4 loses (against a team)

@Recon494Are you in th Castle Wars Discord? sometimes we host Castle Wars games while there is not in rotational playlist
It’ll come back into the rotation. It was last available about six weeks ago.
Spry123 wrote:
Recon494 wrote:
I would be more willing to wait if I could still play super fiesta, but they changed that. I personally really liked halo 5 CTF, but now it's a sweat fest. I liked castle wars because everyone was equal with a sword, except for those maps with gravity hammers, and every time I played it I had a fun and relaxing experience same went for super fiesta.
Alucardko wrote:
Spry123 wrote:
Recon494 wrote:
Because u dont know how to win, From my last 20 Castle Wars matches, only 1 was tie, 15 wins, 4 loses (against a team)

@Recon494Are you in th Castle Wars Discord? sometimes we host Castle Wars games while there is not in rotational playlist
I'm not in the discord, but I have joined a couple of your discords games.
Nope, six SLAYER game types on unranked and six SLAYER game types on ranked. Maybe one in ten is Husky Raid on unranked, and team arena on ranked is wanna-be try hards that freak out of you're playing for something other than kills, so basically, SLAYER. I lost 8 friends on my friends list to other games since the switch this morning. Poor show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Recon494 wrote:
Castle wars is absurdly boring... so glad it rarely comes around.
Personally, I really liked Castle Wars. The maps were pretty cool. It is a blast to play this gamemode with my company. As with any gamemode I suppose.
Welp I can safely say it's coming back as the second social rotational playlist in March, March 12th I believe it'll be back according to the new community update.