Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

bronze packs

OP s4int117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i've got like 35 more common cards to get and im not sure if i should keep getting sliver packs to unlock them or is it better if i buy bonze packs instead? basically what is the likelyhood of getting a common permanent cards in bronze packs.
Check your inventory to see if you need to unlock anything else Common. It is of note that Bronze packs don't always carry a 100% unlock rate. If that becomes the case, skip them and proceed to Silvers entirely.
In my opinion bronze is a waste of time. You aren't guaranteed a permanent unlock. Just go for the silver, you're guaranteed an unlock and you get better stuff.
Idk if it's still a thing but there use to be a slight glitch where some common stuff could ONLY be unlocked in bronze so it's not a total waste of time, be prepared to buy 3-4 bronze packs for perm unlocks on average.
I say keeping running your silvers until you get the Refund. After that either move on to golds and start those or try to finish your bronze. Honestly there aren't really any common items that cannot wait until after you finish golds anyways
I unlocked mine buying silvers and golds. 3-1 ratio respectively. You get better weapons and vehicles plus you're not guaranteed an unlock with bronze.
I did the Bronze, Silver, Gold method, and I did not regret it in the least. It has been a long time, but if I remember correctly the most Bronze packs I opened before unlocking something was around 3.

I liked being able to open something every game, and I really racked up my boosts. I still don't think there is anything wrong with going that route, but I think I am in the minority opinion on that one.
After unlocking everything from silver and gold packs I found that there are some items you can only get from bronze, so they have a slight purpose, but I would skip them for now.
After unlocking everything from silver and gold packs I found that there are some items you can only get from bronze, so they have a slight purpose, but I would skip them for now.
Since Bronze Packs don't carry a 100% unlock rate, you're best going for Silvers first, then Gold.
There are certain mongooses (mongeese?) that can only be unlocked from bronze packs, which explains any REQs which are mysteriously missing. However since they are only unlockable in bronze packs, you can skip them unless you have a burning desire to unlock the Woodland Mongoose.
If you want to go for Bronze Packs, the most effective way is to sell everything in the pack and you will at least get 500 RP that can be used in the next bronze pack which will save a bit of time. If you don't want to sell, I recommend going for Silver packs as they do also award more useful items like Spartan Lasers and Snipers.
There are certain mongooses (mongeese?) that can only be unlocked from bronze packs, which explains any REQs which are mysteriously missing. However since they are only unlockable in bronze packs, you can skip them unless you have a burning desire to unlock the Woodland Mongoose.
Ohhhhh man, gotta get that woodland skin. Mmmmmmm
cool thanks guys i will probably sell all my useless cards and buy a bronze pack every so often.
İ think bronze packs are trash.
Anyone do the bronze- silver- gold method?
Anyone do the bronze- silver- gold method?
I have done that method and I opened my final pack about a month ago. The Silver Pack and the Gold Pack method is by far the most effective and it took about 11 days of active playtime for me to get a complete req collection. This value may vary a bit as I sold about 90% of the req cards to make the process much quicker in unlocking permanent cards.
In my opinion bronze is a waste of time. You aren't guaranteed a permanent unlock. Just go for the silver, you're guaranteed an unlock and you get better stuff.
ur prolly a higher level but for a lot of ppl, bronze is the way to go.\
Proven to be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% more efficient at splattering enemies! Buy your Woodland Mongooses (Mongeese?) here today!
Proven to be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% more efficient at splattering enemies! Buy your Woodland Mongooses (Mongeese?) here today!
Sadly, the camo is only a cosmetic item for the Vehicle. However, you can be happy that this Mongoose has together with few other variants of that vehicle improved armor to make it harder to destroy.
I believe they patched the game to where you can no longer get certifications from bronze packs. Keep going with silver.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2